Reviews for Home Again
Jack Vertigo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Again. nice story
cathy03 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I can't believe i missed this one, Barbara?

Lovely idea. And is funny if we think that, in Lois and Clark, there was an episode where they were trapped in a virtual reality and they almost did it ;) LOL they just couldn't keep their hands off of each other LOL

you're very clever leaving it open: could be a fantasy or not. It's up to us ;)
HaveNoMercy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was lovely! How beautiful and romantic! And of course he was there! lol! Oh how I loved Teri and Dean's portrayal...sigh. You are THE Cloiser that I look up to.

Don't ever change.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Good Story
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hi, Barbara!

I’m so happy you were inspired to write a Clois one-shot because it helps tie me over until the next update to your current fic. *giggles* And this one was EXTRA special because Clois are together!

They are a HOT couple aren’t they? I’m so glad you came up with this idea and that you were writing about Clois from Lois and Clark. Would you believe for a moment there, I thought you were referring to Smallville’s Clois? But then I remembered they did the deed prior to their wedding - *whispers* that didn’t happen until seven years later. *pouts*

I don’t know what was more painful to watch…them waiting to consummate their relationship until after they married on Lois and Clark because lets face it, their chemistry on the show was oozing off the screen OR having to wonder why it took Clois seven years to seal the deal on Smallville. *sighs*

But based on this one-shot, it goes to show that some things are worth waiting for. I remember that episode where Clark leaves and it just brought me to tears so to see them together in such a special way in your re-write (regardless if it was a fantasy or reality), I am a grateful Clois fan.

Thank you for sharing! *hugs*