Reviews for The Summer Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I'm curious who the familiar boy was at Edward's, one would assume Jasper. I would love to see more of Bella and Edward's interaction.
noddin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Really liked this story. Would love to see a continuation of it.
dlhk chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Interesting start with definite potential. It feels like it's just getting started though. I would like to see how their relationship develops. -mommyofboth
bellamarie1976 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is a great start to a story I hope you continue it I would like to see where you take it.
detroitangel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I truly enjoyed this. I am a Michigander, but I am a bad ass Detrioter. ;) That whole section made me laugh.

I liked the innocence in personalities and yet a maturity in the writing didn't make Bella seem too juvenile.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ah! boarding on the lake. Never done that, but it looks fun. Especially if theres an Edward around.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Please, oh please, continue this when the contest is over . . . that was such a wonderful start to something that seems as if it could be really great. Waiting to find out who you are so I can read more of your stuff. -Christy
swell1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Your characters, for me at least, seemed too proper. There was no slang from edward or bella, ironically Angela the preachers dughter was the most lively and realistic in her language. Also, while I am not opposed to a slow build up there was no real excitement behind that build up to draw me in. The premise/ idea/ plot was a good start I just feel you needed a little more development with your characters to make the story interesting.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ahhhh... To be young! I loved this and I would love to see where the summer takes them. Good luck!
00redsvt chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Good luck. It was pretty good.
Sea4Me chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Really sweet. Your writing is inconsistent...sometimes very good & weaker at other points. But, it shows promise. I read through to the end, which I haven't done for all the stories here. Keep up the good work!
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Cute! So much promise for the future... ;) xo ~DD
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I liked it. I think you could make this one into a longer story. I was left wanting more, as though the whole story had not been told. If you do, please let us know. Keep it sweet. Seriously, no angst necessary for this one if you write more.
nanananaSupaLovnananana chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this was not as good as the other stories.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awesome! loved the man-boy boarder! lol. great o/s!