Reviews for Skirmish Brothers
Lady Sandglass chapter 74 . 4/18
Loved the last three episodes :D they completely sucked me in. And Romano dancing with an older lady is just so charming 3
I’m worried about Den and Prussia’s relationship though – it’s one rocky road O.o For Den, mostly xD
Orithyea chapter 74 . 4/17
What an arc! I could practically feel their pain, and such an ironic ending lol. This arc kind of got me intrigued at Denmark and Prussia's relationship. I hope we'd get to see more of those two. :-)
Sora-Chan222 chapter 73 . 4/14
Oh my god Prussia you big idiot-
I am really curious at how this is all going to play out! I really liked these past few chapters and it's an interesting take on things. Prussia's plans are always bound to fail-
The America and Seychelles comment did make me smile, however A little nod to my ship u I look forward to the next chapter of whatever you decide to update next! c:
Orithyea chapter 73 . 4/14
I bet something embarrassing will happen.
Orithyea chapter 72 . 4/7
Congrats for the win! I kept seeing your name in that fic. You're so awesome. ;-)

Very intriguing chapter. Why torture me so. D:
SilverDawn1313 chapter 70 . 4/2
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Going behind Germany's back to have a party. Done. These four are too awesome... I love them. I've decided I'm not going to review every chapter, because there's seventy of them, and I kind of can't be bothered... anyways...

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Paintball with the Skirmish brothers... priceless. I really wasn't expecting America and England to show up, but I'm kind of happy that they did, because we haven't seen England in a few chapters!

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Rare spoons... doesn't Prussia collect spoons from the different domes in Exit strategy? Of course, Romano would be terrified of spiders, and Denmark would just find them vaguely amusing and interesting. When I first read Prussia telling Romano he loved him, I thought that Denmark would be pissed, but he wasn't, which is good. Because no one wants to get on the bad side of Den.

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
This was too good. I'm glad it's back to the original three, and even though I thought Romano would be the winner, I'm happy that Prussia won. He's had alot of dents in his ego with some of his bets, he kind of needs a boost. Finally Romano admits that Prussia is awesome without alcohol in his system!

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I wish you would have gone in depth to Romano and Veneziano playing football and being demons, and such. If they were on the same team, I beat they would have won. America's reaction was the best, thinking football in the american sense. They really should have thought that through... And the sibling rivalry between the two Italies is so believable.

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Yes. I love how Denmark gets so pissed off during the night - I take it that he's the kind of person who when he gets tired, he gets irritated. This was awesome, and I loved the short mention of America, and England's claim to not care. Romano's sneaky, giving Denmark decaf.

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I missed Denmark in this, because I could really imagine him going against Prussia, and muttering 'die fucker' under his breath... if that makes any sense? It just seems like something I could imagine. I'm actually very glad that this chapter was based a bit more on England because, up until now it's been mostly the other three.

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Getting drunk with chocolates. What a day they must have had :D I suddenly want to embark on that experience as well. I really wish I had friends like these, they'd be amazing. I love how this time Denmark passes out first, though I know this is a complete fluke. And Romano stayed awake longest out of the three, so he wins yet another drinking bet against Prussia! Haha,

Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
This was... oh dear god it's amazing. I'm running out of words to describe your story that mean 'great' and 'awesome' so please bare with me writing the same words over and over... it might get tiring, when it does, try to think of a more exotic word that I've missed.

The ending, once again, made me smile - how Prussia and Denmark leave, but then it's sunny an hour or two later. Also, I think that maybe Romano wouldn't look at weather forecasts - I kind of imagine that on the flight over, England would check them...