Reviews for Skirmish Brothers
TrefleV chapter 96 . 2/6
Sorry if I just forgot... But what about Poland and Lithuania? I don't remember their race, and I'm pretty sure they were competing... Even if it's unimportant, I'd like to know against who they were, and who was the wife if you thought about it, if not it's okay...
TrefleV chapter 92 . 2/6
ROMANIA AND MONACO WOULD BE SO CUTE. (Guess who found her new otp...)
TrefleV chapter 82 . 2/5
Who are the actors then? The ones we saw in the movies? The real Legolas came to our world? (Btw, nice story. Hope there's at least a mention of their reaction to EstBul and America/Romania, although it's not really all that important)
Orithyea chapter 99 . 1/30
Aww, I was actually happy that Germany was doing the pranking, but I still love that twist – I never suspected Denmark!
Orithyea chapter 98 . 1/30
I was cringing at what Prussia was doing at the start, then burst out laughing at Germany.
Orithyea chapter 97 . 1/30
The Antonio part would've made me cave in, hahahaha.
Sora-Chan222 chapter 99 . 1/8
Aaaah this was so good! I loved the twist of it being Denmark! I could really see that happening, haha! Glad to see this continued! I was honestly wondering how this was going to play out! And I liked how Den got to others to play in his prank! Made it very believable! Thank you as always for your amazing work! c:
Orithyea chapter 87 . 12/5/2015
I laughed so hard at the feminist comment, hahaha. I hope nothing bad happens unlike the previous two worlds.
Sora-Chan222 chapter 98 . 12/2/2015
Haha this was such an amusing chapter! I never would have thought that Germany was much of a prankster, but that was a great twist! I could just imagine all of their faces when they had the "brandy", hahaha. Your writing always puts me in a good mood and I get excited when i get notifications that you updated! Good job on this chapter!
Iyendi chapter 98 . 12/2/2015
HAHA! Oh, for the love of all that is good and holy, that was awesome! How did you come up with this? Pranking gold.
asdfghjkl chapter 98 . 12/2/2015
i can't wait to see how this plays out.
Sora-Chan222 chapter 97 . 6/1/2015
Haha this was a very amusing chapter! I understand writer's block, as I've had it for a while now. I can't seem to finish any of my stories unfortunately! But I was happy to see an update from you, even if it's just a silly chapter. I enjoyed it! It could be a mini-arc if you thought of any other things for it, but if not I think a one-shot suits it just fine.
Dirkrito chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Now I read this story quite a while ago. I loved it. Just how you started out with the boxers, how you kept ongoing jokes. I love how you changes things up. Your ships, totally different, it was my first time sing Engmano and Denpru. It was what the fandom needed, I love how many different stories you did, it was such an adventure! It made my day, just thinking about what you have written. I felt a little sad when you said you were coming to an end. It was like when an event is over, and you were amazingly happy, you had a good time with your friends and now its time to go home, but there will always be another day. I recomend this story to everybody, I personaly love Dennor and Spamano, but just try this. Its funny, sweet and amazingly written, and I am so glad I had read it.
YOU UPDATED chapter 96 . 4/28/2015
IM SO HAPPY! :):):):D
Anyway
I like how you ended it. It was a very skirmish brother ending I suppose.
But hey I was thinking since Eurovision is coming up soon, maybe you could do something with that (maybe)?
Or maybe cosplay (but that might be OOC?)?
Or maybe they could be visiting Japan and have some train hijinks (apparently the trains are very busy)?
Or maybe some Australian Wildlife adventures (camping in the wild to see the stars and getting attacked by snakes or something?)?
Or maybe something with winter, where they are all trapped inside because they're snowed in (and the following chaos, if all of them were sharing the room)?
Meh, I don't know if these ideas are good, but maybe they'll inspire you. Hopefully.
Anyway I really like your stories so I hope you will update soon :)
Sora-Chan222 chapter 96 . 4/28/2015
Oh man I don't think I reviewed last time! I always do so now I feel sad. I was very happy to see an update and I loved it, despite it being short. It just showed how good friends they all are and that nothing seems to get them down! Congrats to Love and Art, by the way! I read that fanfic for the umpteenth time back in December, but I've been wanting to read it again since it's my fave fanfic you've done!
I also want to apologize for not answering the message you sent me, because I had been very busy with school at the time. I'm honored to have been messaged with ideas for the fic nonetheless, and you went with what I was going to suggest anyway, haha. I'll try and see if I can think of anything for a new chapter or arc! c: