Reviews for Drumming Song
Update please!
SimplyMonkey chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Yet another unique chapter! I think that having Mia meet Forbes in the medical tent is a good introduction. Especially since he sprained his ankle by falling out of a tree (wonder what the story behind that was...). It was very funny how he was trying to insist that he was fine and refusing to talk about how he got hurt...I kept imagining that he was pouting the entire time, it was great.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Great chapter! I don't have much time, but I'll still review. Love her meeting with Forbes! Very comical chapter too. Keep it up!

Carmina
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Awesome :)
mickeyliz chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
the story is great and I hope you keep going with it. Don't let anybody tell you that it is stupid and what not cause this is one of the best I have read
SimplyMonkey chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Ah, the hug scene...so delightfully awkward. As well as the whole "I'm your four-times-great grandmother" thing. That was my favorite part. It's very common to see a character going back in time and meeting one of their ancestors, but I haven't seen very many stories where the main character is the ancestor. Those I have seen don't really have both the ancestor and the time traveller going to a time period where neither one originally lived. (At least, that's what I'm assuming has happened so far.)

Just like the before, you've done an awesome job with this chapter!
CarminaxBuranax chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Very original, definitely. I like the awkward Robert/Mia moment, and the 'stunned' look on Mrs. Shaw's face. Barcelona and Monte Carlo! Jealous much, Mrs. Shaw?

Wanna know a secret? My name is Emma! Yep. I like the little cliffy at the end, and it's okay to have a short chapter here and there.

This is getting good, and I really do hope to see more of your writing.

CarminaxBuranax
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
For your first story, this is pretty impressive. It's a nice and legthy chapter too.

I like that you made a different approach with the beginning. I'm very excited to see a new story here; this section of FF is so dead.

Keep it up and update soon please; can't wait for more! :)

CarminaxBuranax
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This seems interesting :) Please update soon!
SimplyMonkey chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hahaha, poor Amelia! What has she gotten herself into?

I think your right, this story already looks like it's going to be different than other stories, even if the whole "travel back in time to the Civil War era" has been done before. I like how this chapter started with her waking up in a different time, it really makes me wonder how she got there.

I also like how she's going to be a nurse, it'll be interesting to see how that works out.

Great job!