Reviews for Love Never Dies: What Not To Do
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Very funny. It's good to see a parody of this as it's all so angsty and serious.
Wild Concerto chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMG. OMG OMFG.

I'VE BEEN LAUGHING FOR TWENTY MINUTES NOW!

Here's one.

I will not teach Meg to sing Born This Way.

Though it would be better than Bathing Beauty.
Meta Write chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Heheh, Funny. Umm... Maybe put Carlotta and Erik together...
littlelotte328 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love this! And love the recreating the torture chamber in the fun house! :D
Rowena Bensel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
LOL! EPIC LOLS! I actually would give Gustave all the candy before Raoul has to watch him. He may be a nice guy in book, but I like thinking of him as a total fop, it's so much fun. And possibly switch his booze for motor oil, if Erik promised me free voice lessons and a spot as a back up singer for Phantasma. And the oil would be spiked with pickle juice and sauerkraut juices too. and possibly lemon(juice that is)
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
These are funny! I wish I had've seen the musical version with Ramin in it because I love Ramin. Sadly, I've only seen the movie version with Ben Lewis.
queenlovett chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
absolutely adore this! I love your poto and lnd fics.

I have a few additions I think you might like:

I will not teach Meg to sing ANY Adele songs.

I will not force Erik to listen to Meg perform said songs

I will not give Ben Lewis eye drops

I will not check if Erik's eyes are taped open

I will not ask Raoul why he didn't notice his wife wasn't a virgin

I will not tell Madame Giry to get a new outfit cuz hers is so 1890's

I will not show Meg Sweeney Todd or Corpse Bride

I will not show Meg Fatal Attraction

I will not ask why Erik's Costume for Christine is that of a MALE Peacock

I will not record Gustave saying Beautiful and play it over the loud speakers on repeat

I will not ask Mme Giry why she's lurking about in the mirrors in this installment

I will not ask Erik where his lip deformity went

I will not prod Christine's body to she why she doesn't bleed.
maramouse chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
So, I (unfortunately) saw LND in theatres on Tuesday, and my friend and I were looking up LND fanfiction mostly as a joke, when I saw your piece. Being that you're one of my favorite GG fanfiction writers, and I appreciate your sense of humor, I knew you would be able to accurately parody LDN. AND HOW YOU DID! Some of my favorites:

"I will not casually mention in Erik's presence that at ten years old, Gustave is actually much too old to have been conceived just the night before Christine's wedding."

This was bothering me a lot after I saw it...shouldn't he have been nine? O.o

"I will not ask Mme. Giry why she suddenly has a Transylvanian accent."

"I will not start leaving anonymous roses in Meg's dressing room."

"I will not teach Meg's backup dancers to sing "Lovely Ladies" to drive Meg crazy(er)."

(Is it really bad that I can picture this one perfectly?)

Anyway, I'll probably be looking at your Phantom/Les Mis fanfiction in the next day or so (goodness knows why I haven't already-and I call myself a musical theatre geek!), and I'm very excited to, as it looks very interesting. :)

P.S. My friend is a huge Ramin fan, and I think you officially won her over with all of those references. ;)
zoe alice chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I will do all these, mainly because they are awesome.
PrimaDonna24601 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was hilarious! I loved the one about putting up the sign that said Deranged Deformed Dude Dwelling and the one about not stalking Ramin (I would do the same as you and stalk him from afar).
CCNinjaPants chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow this was hilarious! Wonderful list. I can't think of anything to add to it.

I saw the Australian production 3 days ago and I actually enjoyed it. Although the storyline was crappy and the characters were totally OOC. The music, costumes, sets etc was amazing though.

You should write more parodies! This is hilarious! I love all the Les Mis references too. It's my favourite musical.

And who wouldn't stalk Ramin Karimloo? He's amazing!

Caiti
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
*giggling* Awesome! (Though I don't get some of them...but then, that could be because I live in America (far from NY, too! *pout*) and haven't SEEN the show...only heard the music... I'm planning to rent the DVD of the Australian production when it comes out, as I want to see the costumes, lighting, sets, etc...although since that production is different from the original, it still won't be the same...*sigh*)

Favorites from this fic:

I will not introduce Meg to Fantine.

I will not teach Meg to sing "I Dreamed A Dream."

Even though they would probably do an awesome job of it.

I will not feed Gustave insane amounts of candy right before it's Raoul's turn to watch him.

I will not drug Christine and sing the song myself. (hbpm: *twiddling thumbs and trying not to look guilty, as she would TOTALLY do that*)

Even though I'm pretty sure I could.

I will not teach Erik to sing "Defying Gravity" instead of "Til I Hear You Sing."

Even if I think it would up the musical quality of the show quite a lot.

And even if it is totally appropriate for his character.

I will not ask Dr. Gangle and Mr. Squelch where ALW hid their personalities.

I will not put big flashing neon signs all over Phantasma pointing to the Ayrie that say "Deranged Deformed Dude Dwelling."

Mainly because I have a feeling Erik probably hates alliteration, and I have no desire to be punjabbed.

~hbpm
Demelza Sikes chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
So funny!
HD Silversmith chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is *hysterically* funny on all accounts - good send-up of multiple shows, actually - and I speak as a fan of PHANTOM *and* LOVE NEVER DIES, actually. Smart. Thanks very much.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Love love love! This was awesome.

"Also, Vegas is boring. Erik and Meg and Christine and I could get up to much more mischief in New Haven."

Count me in! I'm only 20 minutes from New Haven LOL