Reviews for Alive Again
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 7/28
I like it
Cartlin chapter 1 . 6/24
Did you say McCoy HATED a boy who was 14, for running away from an abuser? Was he supposed to take the 10 year old with him, not knowing if he'd be able to feed them both, find them anywhere to sleep, ANYTHING? Do you know what happens to 14yr olds on the streets? I bet Bones does. They get turned into rent boys. Wait, does this mean you hate kids who leave siblings behind if they escape abusive households? Even though realistically, they BOTH could die as a result?
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/7
lol I love that ending line ;)
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
"how he got them to be pointed"
that was literally my favorite part of the story
mlsJesuslover chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Absolutely loved it!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *spazz*
That was FABULOUS. Really, truly fantastic. I loved every minute of it. My heart feels like it's going to pop, and there's this salty liquid that wants to come out of my eyes... ;)
You wrote little Jim's interactions with the crew perfectly, and quality-enhancing little details abounded. (Like Uhura using her supply of bottled earth water to bathe kid Kirk! Or him drawing the enterprise with Scotty, and Sulu telling him those stories. Oh my GOSH those stories. I just about died. Best. Idea. Ever).
So much win in one story! :D
I really loved this, thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Miss Vulcan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Omg. This was adorable, sweet, cute, fluffy, and the ending was perfect. Gah. I love it so much I'm gonna go read it again.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Good story. Will there be an epilogue?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Liked this.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was soooo cute - and the ending was spot-on.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was greatness! I'll be adding this to my bookmarks.
Sofabuffalo chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Cute :)
Josh chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very good. ! :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Love the end line. Pure brilliance. :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was precious. I loved seeing the protective parental sides to all these characters
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »