Reviews for Domina Esques
MyOwnCharacterInEverything chapter 40 . 1/18
Finally finished reading this... This was satisfying. The pacing, the ending... I'm too speechless to give a proper review, but this was wonderful.
Mizz-Incezt chapter 40 . 11/6/2015
I started reading this about 4-5 days ago. And I just finished watching Kuroshitsuji Season 1, Book of Circus, Book of Murder and reading the whole manga two weeks ago. I did not bother watching season two for most of the fans have said (with the Manga testifying) that the whole Season two is a big farce and never a part of the original story in the Manga. Nevertheless, I became an avid fan of Kuroshitsuji.
Plus, I am addicted with the fact that both Lizzy and Ciel are cousins AND they are engaged. My username will explain why I like those facts. So of course, I searched stories of them in Fanficion. Mostly oneshots. I tried reading fanfictions of them with around more than 3 chapters, they failed me as they didn't continue their story when it has such an interesting plotline ongoing. Then...I saw your fanfic. The plot, actually, at first glance annoyed me. So I wasn't willing to try reading it until I was so bored and maybe it's good considering seeing your count of reviews. Why did I think that the plot was annoying? I'm scared of these authors portraying Lizzy in an annoying fashion. I thought you'd do the same. But Lizzy's character in this story...changed, at the same time, remained the same from the Manga. I liked it, no, I LOVED it. Then...their relationship. I have read some fanfics where the relationship (the romantic one, of course) felt SO FORCED. It was as if, get some two amateur actors and force them to act romantically in the stage (I've been to Theater). But in this case, I didn't feel the 'force' thingy. Their..infatuation was developed delicately and still sticking to their persona and character. You know your characters so well that it made the story seemed like an original part of the anime or the manga. (But we all know Yana Toboso is a yaoi fan wishing forever for Sebby and Ciel).
The OCS!
Oh gosh, girl. I thought...I thought these OCs are a pain in the ass you know? Most of the OCS are. They annoy me to Hell. I liked Colleen. And I understood Theodore. Felicity is a bitch but in the end, she managed still. The Zodiac, was very creative. I mean, the concept of it. Plus, the automatons, etc.
This is a intricately woven adventure and romance all at once. A suspenseful, thrilling, and heartstopping action and drama. The word story is not enough for this, you spun life in these paragraphs and dialogues. Truly, an adequate, fulfilling, satisfying work to quench readers' bored and blank days.
-Mizz-Incezt
PS. It's been a long time since I have reviewed this long.
E. M-P chapter 40 . 10/29/2015
This story, I've known about it for about a year before reading it, I had been interested from the summary, but because I didn't care to read the manga I couldn't even peek at it. After I finally lost the battle against my prejudice and decided to read Kuroshitsuji I knew I would be reading this, and it is more than I had even hoped for when I first learnt of it while going through your profile searching for more of your incredible FMA fics. Dear, you are a genius, your work is just brilliant and, oh, so good. I thought it was impossible for me to love Elizabeth Middleford (Midford? Before this fic I read that was her family name) more than I already did, she being my favorite character in the series, you proved me wrong. I love everything about this story, from the plot, to the characters development, to the writing style, and I know that even though I hate reading unfinished stories I'll be taking a look into Regina Magna after posting this, and I won't even care if it takes you a decade to finish that story, I know you will, you promise so in your profile and I trust you, and I'm sure it will be just as good a read, or better, than this. I think someone made a review saying something about making a movie about this, and another recommended sending this to Toboso-sensei, I admit, though I personally prefer novels over manga or movies, I think I would pay to both read it in manga format and see it in a cinema, just so I can get impacted be the images and sounds the exact same way I've been by the letter, it would be worth it, and it would give you the recognition you deserve for this masterpiece. I'm sorry if this review is too unorganized, it is just that I can't keep up with how much I want to praise and thank you for this work, so I'll finish with that, my most sincere thank you for this incredible story which has made me feel the characters and situations so much, like few other writings out there.
marionette16 chapter 23 . 10/8/2015
Sometimes I wanna tell Colleen :" Hey use proper English dammit! I cant find out your mixed vocab even in the dictionary!"
Yeah because English is not my mother tongue.
But despite all I fall in love all over again with this work!
marionette16 chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
I am re-reading this fix and never getting bored of it!
This chap is one of my fav!
Still waiting patiently for Regina Magna!
Do your best!
Snowyfoxs chapter 40 . 10/4/2015
It took me a span of three days to finish reading Domina-Esques and my god..this is gold. In those three days, I raged, cried, and fell in love with your interpretations of the characters along with yours OCs, the latter being beautifully developed to the point that their deaths put me to tears. So in a nutshell, love your beautifully done story conveying skills and if you ever publish a novel, I would buy it in a heartbeat. 3
Ever Grim chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Congrats you have officially summoned me back from the dead seeing as this is the first time in a long while that I log on. Let me say that it has been a very long time since a fanfic made me feel so excited. I have favorites that I keep in my old phone in the fanfiction app (I dont need to log in to read stories for that one) and re-read them over and over. But I decided to roam around the Black Butler tag and see if anything is worth my while. As soon as I saw that this was a Lizzy-centered fic, I slammed the download button so fast. I really love Lizzy's character and I was so glad that she was finally getting the love and attention she deserved. Let me say that you did not disappoint. You delivered swiftly and beautifully. I am weak for character development, and your Lizzy character development was amazing. And I have to say, you gave some redemption for Ciel with his character development as well. I thank you for the Lizzy/Ciel moments because I will sink with this ship I don't care if its unpopular. The plot was rich and haunting, and you did not leave any room for inconsistencies (which is a very good trait). Anyway, your fanfic was amazing and I am looking forward to reading your sequel.
sakurayuri89 chapter 40 . 7/4/2015
I really loved it that i read this 40 chapters non-stop. What a great fan fiction you made. Really wished it on manga, but nevertheless thanks to yana toboso for creating the character and you for the best storyline ever.
winterzstorm chapter 40 . 7/4/2015
This was such a captivating story I loved it and Lizzy rocks, thanks for writing such an awesome story
Guest chapter 40 . 5/11/2015
With tears i finished this story...

A perfect end to a perfect story
Guest chapter 34 . 5/10/2015
Omggg they kissssssssed! Thats great
Fanficluvereader chapter 28 . 5/9/2015
Omg the start was just to cuteee kyaa! Ive been binge reading 28 chapters gahavwant to tke a break but so adddicting
Fanficluvereader chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
The action is amazinggggg n omg my lizzy ciel shipping feeel stop toying with it i cant but falling more and more in luv with them by how u portray and and everything is just kyaaaa
Fanficluvereader chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Lizzys first kiss and its not ciel!? What should we do hehe im so excited but my ciel lizzy luv... TTTT
Fanficluvereader chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
T.T

Nooo my ciel lizzy crying right now n they were hugging and they were perfect but he did it for her ehich makes me feel better. It wad so shocking too much why do u do this to me ?! I hope they fix this soon pronto
But yet again another amazing chapter
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »