Reviews for Domina Esques
Ok, so this may be a a very unpopular opinion, but I am just not sure on how to read Lizzy in this Fanfiction. The fabrication of her, the other characters, and the plot are all splendid and I love the writing style. However, it is her personality that seems to be a bit all over the place. She has this annoying persistency that I know is intended to be her being strong and maturing, while Ciel is the childish one for not recognizing her assets. Though, I see more as her being too rash and not calculating the right ways to make it known that she can be useful. In a majority of her and Ciel's fights, I think Ciel makes better points. For anything, Lizzy is the one that isn't listening. Ciel never said she was weak, or couldn't hold her own, she jumped to those conclusions and instead of easing her way back into Ciel's life, she orders him to fence her when she knew she was gonna win. Was that just to build her own self esteem? To make herself feel better? That's a pretty immature low for her to stoop. Lizzy's character is portrayed as a really huge Mary Sue in a way. She is always in the right and Ciel is always in the wrong. Even when she is wrong I feel like I'm still supposed to side with her. Besides Lizzy though, I love everything about this fabrication from the complexity of the characters, to their spot on dialect. Excellent writing!
A Person chapter 1 . 7/12
TBH I was having a pretty bad day and was craving some good CielLizzy fics, and I came across this one. I'm so glad because it's really made me feel much better, and I absolutely loved your writing and the way you portrayed Lizzy! So thank you so much for that 3
This reallllllllly kept bothering me so even if I sound rude (Sorry in advance) I have to say it. Its Midford. Its Elizabeth Midford. Not is not the first fic I saw that the author had written her name like that though. And While I realize this a complete fic, and your most likely not gonna read this, I had to.
This is an awsome amazing fic btw. Elizabeth was so...dark, skeptical and angry not cheerful or...just I dont know, not like the usual Lizzy. Which is fine cause the setting you made that way. I just miss the old Lizzy, cheerful, bright, badass, and yet sometimes somehow has a melancholic air around her very everything that happened, she is in character.
I love this. I love Theo. I like Coleen.I adored the Emily /Snake moments with Elizabeth. That was so preciouse! I wish there are more moments of Theo and Lizzy. I kinda shipped them. A lot. But CielLizzy is still what I wanted as an end game ofcourse.
I love, just adore the way you potrayed Ciel. From my perceptive, He was most in character.
This is my one of my fav black butler writing and pacing. Loved the storyline! This was such an enjoyable read!Im glad I so glad found this!
Krisaku chapter 34 . 2/12
I'm cryinggggg! That end scene when Lizzy and Ciel talked ,my goshhh! This is by far one of my favorite chapter! Wahhh
Krisaku chapter 28 . 2/12
Never thought that the Director is like "that" anyway I just can't stop reading this story .I'm so addicted to it now all the characters are on point and I love it!
Krisaku chapter 16 . 2/12
I love how the plot turned out!
Krisaku chapter 7 . 2/12
Ohhhmygoodness how badass Lizzy can get in ypur story. Now I'm soooo excited for the next chapter!
Krisaku chapter 2 . 2/12
Just 2 chapters and I'm already enjoying it! My goodness such a different but refreshing Elizabeth Midford.
justpeachyok chapter 40 . 1/14
Aw man, I finally finished this story today.

I remember I stumbled upon when you first put it out but never got till the end. Recently, I picked up Black Butler again after abandoning it for years, and I remembered that there was fic out there that I was meaning to get back to for the series, which of course, was this story. And after a few days of reading this, I can finally say that I finished it after so many years of first discovering it. There’s a bit of disappointment that I reached the end so fast, but the journey there was amazing. All of your original characters were so well thought out and fleshed out and I really did grow attached to a lot of them. Ciel and Sebastian were soooo perfectly written-exactly how I picture them to be. And Lizzie was amazing. I absolutely adored her in this, and she is honestly such a role model to follow. I honestly loved everything, and I thank you for writing something that whisked me away from stress and reality, even if it was just for a few moments. I saw that there’s a sequel but it seems like it’s unlikely to be updated and I really don’t think I could survive on a cliffhanger for so long, haha.

But yeah, thank you so much for writing this. I reallllly enjoyed it.
ilmowh chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
Brstar chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
second time reading this fic and I still get happy when I see that Portugal is mentioned on this chapter xDDDD
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
After 5 years, I still love this fic and finally I found it!
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 40 . 9/18/2017
I cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this. :D Legit one of the best (more like The Best actually) Kuroshitsuji ffs on this site. 3
DawnGidget chapter 40 . 9/7/2017
I just finished reading for about the fith time, this is probably my favourite fic on this site, i hope you get published soon so i can read more of your work.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
I honestly live for this story! I only started it today and it is sooo good. eep up the nice work and cheers to your creativity and hard work. I look forward to each chapter! Thank you!
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »