Reviews for Domina Esques
sakurayuri89 chapter 40 . 7/4
I really loved it that i read this 40 chapters non-stop. What a great fan fiction you made. Really wished it on manga, but nevertheless thanks to yana toboso for creating the character and you for the best storyline ever.
winterzstorm chapter 40 . 7/4
This was such a captivating story I loved it and Lizzy rocks, thanks for writing such an awesome story
With tears i finished this story...

A perfect end to a perfect story
Omggg they kissssssssed! Thats great
Fanficluvereader chapter 28 . 5/9
Omg the start was just to cuteee kyaa! Ive been binge reading 28 chapters gahavwant to tke a break but so adddicting
Fanficluvereader chapter 18 . 5/9
The action is amazinggggg n omg my lizzy ciel shipping feeel stop toying with it i cant but falling more and more in luv with them by how u portray and and everything is just kyaaaa
Fanficluvereader chapter 17 . 5/9
Lizzys first kiss and its not ciel!? What should we do hehe im so excited but my ciel lizzy luv... TTTT
Fanficluvereader chapter 13 . 5/9
T.T

Nooo my ciel lizzy crying right now n they were hugging and they were perfect but he did it for her ehich makes me feel better. It wad so shocking too much why do u do this to me ?! I hope they fix this soon pronto
But yet again another amazing chapter
Fanficluvereader chapter 12 . 5/9
They hugggggggged! Im so happy this feeling of pure bliss i hope that theyll get closer like this
Fanficluvereader chapter 11 . 5/9
My only thoughts

...

Ong great haha im sorry uf im repeating too much but i cant telk yiu how much i love love love loveeee this fanfic
Fanficluvereader chapter 4 . 5/9
Haha um may have seen ny incredibly long paragrapgh about how awesome this is n im back at chapter 4 saying how it has just beeren amazinnng angry lizzy threatening ciel and paula rvetything was perfect n amazing cant wait yo read what haoorns next
Fanficluvereader chapter 1 . 5/8
Omg omg omgggggggg haha i love my ciel and lizzy pairings! I thought i had read all of their shipping fanfics and then i found yours and its fourty chapters and im gonna so binge read n the first chapter i have just read is amazinggg great amazing good joob job ur so cool haha i dont know what else to say haha im thinking of writing a ciel n lizzy fanfic but after reading all these amazing ones im like -.- mine gonna be badd haha soz if ts too ling and u cant be bothered to read it but just wanted to say sooo good happy n do u write more ciel lizzy ? Haha ill stop now b4 u give up and your eyes start watering because if one really long sentence hahah
RandomFandoms14 chapter 19 . 4/30
Sebastian! PLEASE BE OKAY!
Naomi Tachi chapter 40 . 4/21
I really, really hate that awful feeling you get when you finish something, an anime or a book or a tv series, that held it's own spot in your heart, so that when it's over, it feels as though you've lost something. That is what I'm feeling now, as I finish your story. Of course, there is a happy, soaring feeling that the story is finally over and the ending is a happy one, but it's accompanied by the emptiness of the end, of wondering, 'what do I do now?'.

I stumbled upon your page when I was looking for Lan Fan and Ling stories, and after reading Meetcute, I immediately started Double Entendre, Eyes That Burn, and then Kaleidoscope Heart. I loved Meetcute so much that I had to read some of your other works and greatly enjoyed them. And then as I looked through your other stories, I found this one. I didn't really want to start such a long story, as lately I've preferred one-shots above everything, but I did. Maybe it was the description that made me want to read more, or maybe it was because I had just finished Defending the Sky and wanted more of Ciel and Lizzy in your writing. But I started Domina Esques and am so glad that I had.

It was a roller coaster ride of emotions. When my Stephen almost died I was distraught. I gained an emotional attachment to that boy, and I couldn't have stood for him dying. I probably would have cried, in all honesty. And Snake, I loved Elizabeth's friendship with him. It was so sad when he was tortured with the death of Wilde. Snake is one of my favorite characters, second to Ciel and Elizabeth, so I would have liked to have seen more of him. I would have liked to have known more about the Zodiac were doing, as well.

I'm happy that Colleen became a reaper, but why doesn't she bloody reveal herself to Elizabeth already? Does Colleen not know that Elizabeth knows about Reapers, and if so, why hasn't Knox told her? It makes me just a tad frustrated. Also, I would have liked to see more Colleen and Knox moments together.

I was hoping, ever since Ciel broke off the engagement, that by the end he would properly propose to Elizabeth. Like, down on one knee, asking if she'd marry him, instead of what he pulled there at the end XD It was still pretty endearing though, and I loved the moments that Ciel and Elizabeth had together in the third arc. I love Ciel and Elizabeth together, and I loved how you portrayed them. I also loved the details you wrote into this, whether it be the smells or tastes or what they feeling or sensing or seeing. While at the same time, leaving some things to be undecided, left to the imagination.

There is one thing that I want to question, a few chapters back, though. In chapter 32, when Elizabeth and Parker are holed up in Nina's shop, Paula is suddenly there, even though there was no mention of how she was there or why, all of the sudden, not unless I somehow missed it. Has anyone else ever said anything about it?

I didn't much care for Parker, but I love his name. I've always thought that boys with the name Parker should be valets because valets are the Parkers of cars XD (lol Naomi's lame attempt at joking is over now).

Oh my Lord, this review is long. I've been rambling, I'm sorry to waste so much of your time, if you've read this through. I just wanted to say that I really loved reading this story, and to thank you for writing it. And it seems that I do know what I am to do now that this is over, since there seems to be a sequel. You can probably be expecting a review for that story sometime soon :)

Until then,