Reviews for Domina Esques
Pasht chapter 40 . 1/26
Ahhh such a good story. I want more - sounds like you have all the makings of a sequel here! I want more of Soma, and I want to see Lizzy pry more information out of Sebastien... that could be a really fascinating relationship there. And his notion of trials to get Ciel out of the deal, but without killing Seb... Im curious how that would work out. Would Ciel have enough time to marry her and have children before he got close to fulfilling the contract? Hahah Ciel with a kid. That would be amusing.

One thing inaccuracy at the end. Reapers were originally humans that committeed suicide. So how did Colleen become one? And why?
Pasht chapter 35 . 1/25
Oh my gosh this story is so well written! It definitely sounds like you researched this era well, the lifestyle, culture, everything is very compelling. And the plot is fantastic. Reminds me a bit of the Clockwork series by Cassandra Claire - not to say that was intentional on your part, but an observation. It definitely fits very well with canon and is one of the better written stories in this fandom.

One error I noticed in this chapter, didn't Lizzy stand up to speak with Ciel and send the others off to get changed at 5:30? If they were only alone for 10 or so min before joining the others, and it's summertime, then it should still be full daylight out not night. Also you mentioned they stopped in a tunnel, but when the girls got out of the train they were surrounded by farmland.
AmethystWind95 chapter 40 . 1/25
err.. actually the daughter of an earl and up (marquis and duke) would be called Lady given name. just as Edward would be called Lord Edward, even if he was not the heir.
LycorisRose chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
I really love this chapter and that Litzy found herself with Colleen's help
Marie Allen chapter 40 . 10/18/2016
I just powered through this and loved every moment. The depth of research is very obvious and I loved Colleen's curses. Even though the secondary genre was romance, for this story, I'm glad it wasn't oozing with it and they end up together in the end. I really do like Lizzy/Ciel but they are still kids and do have a lot more self-discovery and growing to do.

I also really enjoyed that she took a year away from him to do this, and even with the breakup. As was the common theme of trying to (re)discover herself, it has been a great ride to see it played out.
reinpianist chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
this is so good you deserve the 1000 plus reviews
Nightpanda123 chapter 40 . 9/25/2016
It's a bit more than 1,155 reviews now and the number may keep going as long as this story is up and for all to read and appreciate :) This was the first Ciel and Lizzy fanfiction I've ever read and I must say, you've really held up Black Butler's reputation to kill off a lot of the good character's XD Made me shed a few tear's for a while. I do like OC's a lot because they tend to add a bit more flair to a story, like Colleen, who happen's my favorite type of character, and although Theodore was a douche for a while, I understand that he had good intentions. I liked the bit of Ronald and Colleen, though being a reaper must suck with all the seeing-people's-lives-when-they-die and all, I'm glad she has Ronald with her. You did a really good job with this one, and normally I don't review on completed ones but I just wanted to show my appreciation for a good story :D Now to check out your other stories! Peace out ;)
Nightpanda123 chapter 39 . 9/25/2016
I wanted to review earlier but I couldn't stop XD One thought I have on this chapter is GRELL WOULD BE SOOOOOO JEALOUS HAHAHAHA It's too bad Sebastian isn't even just a little bit nice, though. I've always thought of him as maybe a little caring about humans, considering he has done some pretty nice things, like what he said to Lizzy when she tried to attack Grell on the Compania. Maybe that was just him trying to be a butler, but it's nice to dream. On to the final chapter :D
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 40 . 8/15/2016
This is wonderful. I'm a bit scatter-brained when I leave reviews; at the end of a long, enjoyable fic my mind is usually too full of bittersweet delight to be coherent so forgive me if I ramble. Thank you for writing this, for fleshing out a character that doesn't get enough credit. I love your Elizabeth and I must congratulate you on pulling me fully into the fandom. I look forward to reading more of your work soon.
cloudsandsilvers chapter 40 . 7/6/2016
I couldn't put it down. Such a great read, thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Baka, you cant shoot with both eyes open.

But I assume from your description of shooting that you've had some experience?
Guest chapter 40 . 4/15/2016
This was positively beautiful.
MyOwnCharacterInEverything chapter 40 . 1/18/2016
Finally finished reading this... This was satisfying. The pacing, the ending... I'm too speechless to give a proper review, but this was wonderful.
Mizz-Incezt chapter 40 . 11/6/2015
I started reading this about 4-5 days ago. And I just finished watching Kuroshitsuji Season 1, Book of Circus, Book of Murder and reading the whole manga two weeks ago. I did not bother watching season two for most of the fans have said (with the Manga testifying) that the whole Season two is a big farce and never a part of the original story in the Manga. Nevertheless, I became an avid fan of Kuroshitsuji.
Plus, I am addicted with the fact that both Lizzy and Ciel are cousins AND they are engaged. My username will explain why I like those facts. So of course, I searched stories of them in Fanficion. Mostly oneshots. I tried reading fanfictions of them with around more than 3 chapters, they failed me as they didn't continue their story when it has such an interesting plotline ongoing. Then...I saw your fanfic. The plot, actually, at first glance annoyed me. So I wasn't willing to try reading it until I was so bored and maybe it's good considering seeing your count of reviews. Why did I think that the plot was annoying? I'm scared of these authors portraying Lizzy in an annoying fashion. I thought you'd do the same. But Lizzy's character in this story...changed, at the same time, remained the same from the Manga. I liked it, no, I LOVED it. Then...their relationship. I have read some fanfics where the relationship (the romantic one, of course) felt SO FORCED. It was as if, get some two amateur actors and force them to act romantically in the stage (I've been to Theater). But in this case, I didn't feel the 'force' thingy. Their..infatuation was developed delicately and still sticking to their persona and character. You know your characters so well that it made the story seemed like an original part of the anime or the manga. (But we all know Yana Toboso is a yaoi fan wishing forever for Sebby and Ciel).
The OCS!
Oh gosh, girl. I thought...I thought these OCs are a pain in the ass you know? Most of the OCS are. They annoy me to Hell. I liked Colleen. And I understood Theodore. Felicity is a bitch but in the end, she managed still. The Zodiac, was very creative. I mean, the concept of it. Plus, the automatons, etc.
This is a intricately woven adventure and romance all at once. A suspenseful, thrilling, and heartstopping action and drama. The word story is not enough for this, you spun life in these paragraphs and dialogues. Truly, an adequate, fulfilling, satisfying work to quench readers' bored and blank days.
-Mizz-Incezt
PS. It's been a long time since I have reviewed this long.
E. M-P chapter 40 . 10/29/2015
This story, I've known about it for about a year before reading it, I had been interested from the summary, but because I didn't care to read the manga I couldn't even peek at it. After I finally lost the battle against my prejudice and decided to read Kuroshitsuji I knew I would be reading this, and it is more than I had even hoped for when I first learnt of it while going through your profile searching for more of your incredible FMA fics. Dear, you are a genius, your work is just brilliant and, oh, so good. I thought it was impossible for me to love Elizabeth Middleford (Midford? Before this fic I read that was her family name) more than I already did, she being my favorite character in the series, you proved me wrong. I love everything about this story, from the plot, to the characters development, to the writing style, and I know that even though I hate reading unfinished stories I'll be taking a look into Regina Magna after posting this, and I won't even care if it takes you a decade to finish that story, I know you will, you promise so in your profile and I trust you, and I'm sure it will be just as good a read, or better, than this. I think someone made a review saying something about making a movie about this, and another recommended sending this to Toboso-sensei, I admit, though I personally prefer novels over manga or movies, I think I would pay to both read it in manga format and see it in a cinema, just so I can get impacted be the images and sounds the exact same way I've been by the letter, it would be worth it, and it would give you the recognition you deserve for this masterpiece. I'm sorry if this review is too unorganized, it is just that I can't keep up with how much I want to praise and thank you for this work, so I'll finish with that, my most sincere thank you for this incredible story which has made me feel the characters and situations so much, like few other writings out there.
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »