Reviews for Domina Esques
This reallllllllly kept bothering me so even if I sound rude (Sorry in advance) I have to say it. Its Midford. Its Elizabeth Midford. Not is not the first fic I saw that the author had written her name like that though. And While I realize this a complete fic, and your most likely not gonna read this, I had to.
This is an awsome amazing fic btw. Elizabeth was so...dark, skeptical and angry not cheerful or...just I dont know, not like the usual Lizzy. Which is fine cause the setting you made that way. I just miss the old Lizzy, cheerful, bright, badass, and yet sometimes somehow has a melancholic air around her very everything that happened, she is in character.
I love this. I love Theo. I like Coleen.I adored the Emily /Snake moments with Elizabeth. That was so preciouse! I wish there are more moments of Theo and Lizzy. I kinda shipped them. A lot. But CielLizzy is still what I wanted as an end game ofcourse.
I love, just adore the way you potrayed Ciel. From my perceptive, He was most in character.
This is my one of my fav black butler writing and pacing. Loved the storyline! This was such an enjoyable read!Im glad I so glad found this!
Krisaku chapter 34 . 2/12
I'm cryinggggg! That end scene when Lizzy and Ciel talked ,my goshhh! This is by far one of my favorite chapter! Wahhh
Krisaku chapter 28 . 2/12
Never thought that the Director is like "that" anyway I just can't stop reading this story .I'm so addicted to it now all the characters are on point and I love it!
Krisaku chapter 16 . 2/12
I love how the plot turned out!
Krisaku chapter 7 . 2/12
Ohhhmygoodness how badass Lizzy can get in ypur story. Now I'm soooo excited for the next chapter!
Krisaku chapter 2 . 2/12
Just 2 chapters and I'm already enjoying it! My goodness such a different but refreshing Elizabeth Midford.
justpeachyok chapter 40 . 1/14
Aw man, I finally finished this story today.

I remember I stumbled upon when you first put it out but never got till the end. Recently, I picked up Black Butler again after abandoning it for years, and I remembered that there was fic out there that I was meaning to get back to for the series, which of course, was this story. And after a few days of reading this, I can finally say that I finished it after so many years of first discovering it. There’s a bit of disappointment that I reached the end so fast, but the journey there was amazing. All of your original characters were so well thought out and fleshed out and I really did grow attached to a lot of them. Ciel and Sebastian were soooo perfectly written-exactly how I picture them to be. And Lizzie was amazing. I absolutely adored her in this, and she is honestly such a role model to follow. I honestly loved everything, and I thank you for writing something that whisked me away from stress and reality, even if it was just for a few moments. I saw that there’s a sequel but it seems like it’s unlikely to be updated and I really don’t think I could survive on a cliffhanger for so long, haha.

But yeah, thank you so much for writing this. I reallllly enjoyed it.
jajajjajajajaop chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
Brstar chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
second time reading this fic and I still get happy when I see that Portugal is mentioned on this chapter xDDDD
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
After 5 years, I still love this fic and finally I found it!
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 40 . 9/18/2017
I cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this. :D Legit one of the best (more like The Best actually) Kuroshitsuji ffs on this site. 3
DawnGidget chapter 40 . 9/7/2017
I just finished reading for about the fith time, this is probably my favourite fic on this site, i hope you get published soon so i can read more of your work.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
I honestly live for this story! I only started it today and it is sooo good. eep up the nice work and cheers to your creativity and hard work. I look forward to each chapter! Thank you!
ILoveSxS chapter 24 . 5/19/2017
i really like this chapter
Pasht chapter 40 . 1/26/2017
Ahhh such a good story. I want more - sounds like you have all the makings of a sequel here! I want more of Soma, and I want to see Lizzy pry more information out of Sebastien... that could be a really fascinating relationship there. And his notion of trials to get Ciel out of the deal, but without killing Seb... Im curious how that would work out. Would Ciel have enough time to marry her and have children before he got close to fulfilling the contract? Hahah Ciel with a kid. That would be amusing.

One thing inaccuracy at the end. Reapers were originally humans that committeed suicide. So how did Colleen become one? And why?
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »