Reviews for Domina Esques
jajajjajajajaop chapter 7 . 11/14
Brstar chapter 2 . 10/3
second time reading this fic and I still get happy when I see that Portugal is mentioned on this chapter xDDDD
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 9/26
After 5 years, I still love this fic and finally I found it!
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 40 . 9/18
I cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this. :D Legit one of the best (more like The Best actually) Kuroshitsuji ffs on this site. 3
DawnGidget chapter 40 . 9/7
I just finished reading for about the fith time, this is probably my favourite fic on this site, i hope you get published soon so i can read more of your work.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/29
I honestly live for this story! I only started it today and it is sooo good. eep up the nice work and cheers to your creativity and hard work. I look forward to each chapter! Thank you!
ILoveSxS chapter 24 . 5/19
i really like this chapter
Pasht chapter 40 . 1/26
Ahhh such a good story. I want more - sounds like you have all the makings of a sequel here! I want more of Soma, and I want to see Lizzy pry more information out of Sebastien... that could be a really fascinating relationship there. And his notion of trials to get Ciel out of the deal, but without killing Seb... Im curious how that would work out. Would Ciel have enough time to marry her and have children before he got close to fulfilling the contract? Hahah Ciel with a kid. That would be amusing.

One thing inaccuracy at the end. Reapers were originally humans that committeed suicide. So how did Colleen become one? And why?
Pasht chapter 35 . 1/25
Oh my gosh this story is so well written! It definitely sounds like you researched this era well, the lifestyle, culture, everything is very compelling. And the plot is fantastic. Reminds me a bit of the Clockwork series by Cassandra Claire - not to say that was intentional on your part, but an observation. It definitely fits very well with canon and is one of the better written stories in this fandom.

One error I noticed in this chapter, didn't Lizzy stand up to speak with Ciel and send the others off to get changed at 5:30? If they were only alone for 10 or so min before joining the others, and it's summertime, then it should still be full daylight out not night. Also you mentioned they stopped in a tunnel, but when the girls got out of the train they were surrounded by farmland.
AmethystWind95 chapter 40 . 1/25
err.. actually the daughter of an earl and up (marquis and duke) would be called Lady given name. just as Edward would be called Lord Edward, even if he was not the heir.
LycorisRose chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
I really love this chapter and that Litzy found herself with Colleen's help
Marie Allen chapter 40 . 10/18/2016
I just powered through this and loved every moment. The depth of research is very obvious and I loved Colleen's curses. Even though the secondary genre was romance, for this story, I'm glad it wasn't oozing with it and they end up together in the end. I really do like Lizzy/Ciel but they are still kids and do have a lot more self-discovery and growing to do.

I also really enjoyed that she took a year away from him to do this, and even with the breakup. As was the common theme of trying to (re)discover herself, it has been a great ride to see it played out.
reinpianist chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
this is so good you deserve the 1000 plus reviews
Nightpanda123 chapter 40 . 9/25/2016
It's a bit more than 1,155 reviews now and the number may keep going as long as this story is up and for all to read and appreciate :) This was the first Ciel and Lizzy fanfiction I've ever read and I must say, you've really held up Black Butler's reputation to kill off a lot of the good character's XD Made me shed a few tear's for a while. I do like OC's a lot because they tend to add a bit more flair to a story, like Colleen, who happen's my favorite type of character, and although Theodore was a douche for a while, I understand that he had good intentions. I liked the bit of Ronald and Colleen, though being a reaper must suck with all the seeing-people's-lives-when-they-die and all, I'm glad she has Ronald with her. You did a really good job with this one, and normally I don't review on completed ones but I just wanted to show my appreciation for a good story :D Now to check out your other stories! Peace out ;)
Nightpanda123 chapter 39 . 9/25/2016
I wanted to review earlier but I couldn't stop XD One thought I have on this chapter is GRELL WOULD BE SOOOOOO JEALOUS HAHAHAHA It's too bad Sebastian isn't even just a little bit nice, though. I've always thought of him as maybe a little caring about humans, considering he has done some pretty nice things, like what he said to Lizzy when she tried to attack Grell on the Compania. Maybe that was just him trying to be a butler, but it's nice to dream. On to the final chapter :D
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »