Reviews for Journey to the Two Towers
Musical cake chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
That was wonderful my dear.
Nurseratchet chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Great story. Don't know if you ever found out but I believe that the gloaming refers to the time just before dark when its still light.
Artemis Sherwood chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I have a question, do you listen to Celtic Thunder? Cuz I do and I was singing "Ireland's Call" along with Aurora...

All my love, Artemis
Artemis Sherwood chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I absolutely loved Boromir and Aurora's reunion! It was so sweet! XD

All my love, Artemis
Shadowsammy chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter! I love how you incorporated the songs; very interesting. :) And, if you could, mabye you could give us an example of a singer that sounds like Aurora? I would like to know what she sounds like when she sings for the Fellowship. _

And good luck at college! I bet you'll really enjoy it because it is NOTHING like high school. (My updates will be wonky for a while too; I just started my sixth semester Monday. So busy... XD)
StarlightShivers chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Great idea maybe next fanfiction about Legolas?
Nightmareknights chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Nice chapter bonnie we really enjoyed that and the songs, you had Mistress singing along can't wait to see the next story and good luck at college
Nightmareknights chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I'm so glad you made another story this is great and I can't wait to see what happens next
Hopefeather chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Sorry, my computer is acting up. Antwho, lovely chapters though! Lots of detail, and I'm glad that Aroura and Boromir have been reunited! Im grounded from the computer, but hey, I have an addiction for fanfiction! :] Lol, I rymed1 ]
Rainbow.Luna chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Professional Opinion:

You need to fix some spelling mistakes. I'm ok with all the ya'lls you're putting but I'm talking about all the other words.

Reader's Opinion:

It's a good story! Though I think I might have to stop myself, turn on Word and continue one of my own stories. If you have the time, please read them and review!
Ashten Knight chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I won't lie, this chapter kindof let me down a little...It feels like you rushed through it trying to get to the part where Aurora comes back in. I would have liked to see a little more of the other characters perspectives of her death. I look forward to the next chapter and can't wait to see how things go with Boromir's return to the white city.
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Yes! Aurora is back! I love the awkwardness that Legolas displayed when he was attacked by Rory. . .Gandalf's face must have been priceless when it happened to him! I can't wat to see what happens when they fully get into ROTK, especially when it comes to the progression of Aurora and Boromir's relationship when Denathor comes into the picture. Talk about awkward. :)
Zoa-lii chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Yes, she's back! Finally! That was such a sweet reunion. I hope we get to find out how exactly she came back, since Aurora hasn't had time to explain yet.
Ashten Knight chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I just finnished reading the first fic and then ran to your page to read this, they are great and i can't wait for the next chapter. great writing!
Zoa-lii chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I lol'd at that scene where Merry and Pippin were talking about stealing Gandalf's pipeweed. Those two must have a death wish or something.

I also liked it that you said Faramir didn't want the ring. That's what I didn't like about the movie, the way he wanted to bring the ring to his father. In the book, Faramir said that if he saw it on the side of the road he wouldn't even pick it up.

I am anxiously awaiting the Helm's Deep battle. :D