Reviews for Incubus
PurpliePanda chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Oh my god, this is so good! I am just in love with this whole story but I really wish Sebastian would show is love or something, like show he is having problems holding to his vows. But I love Anders so ima happy to see things in his favor.
stephaniekit chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
i would have kicked his ass to the curb if he made me feel like this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Could you move this to the "Hawke (F)" section please? I came here looking for male Hawke fanfic (using the "Hawke (M)" tag) and there seems to be LOTS of female Hawke fanfic that's been tagged wrongly - it's making looking for the male Hawke stuff really difficult. Thanks!

Other than that, I enjoyed your fic, even though I don't normally read f!Hawke fanfic.
Liv chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
Please make more! :)
TrueRumbelle chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Thank you so much for this chapter. Is was great and very revealing of the relationship with Hawke and Sebastian. I could see him acting like this. He seems very pious and judgmental in the game.. cant wait for more! :)
stoobzzwife chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Damn. When is she going to come to her senses? This is so very obviously not going to work between her and Seb. Im not sure she really even loves him at this point. Not only are they both lying to each other, he is judging and condemning her for something HE suggested she do. Not good.

Cant wait for the next update!
anesor chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
I think I lost count of the lies they told each other...
anesor chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Rereading this chapter due to the new one, I wanted to say how nice it was, with the almost normal pre-wedding stuff and the untertones of more serious problems. A good tale get me involved in multiple character's problems. and this is doing it in spades, from always desperate for love Anders to a Hawke running in darker fears that only partly have to do with Sebastian. And Merrill? While I haven't set her with anyone, Fenris would be very hard.

This is one of the best sections of the tale...(now gotta read the new one)
Belisante chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
Wow, I just read the whole thing in one go-and I absolutely loved it! It flows well, the characters well-formed and descriptions beautiful. But when it comes to choosing Seb or Anders- I think I'm totally going out for Anders on this one. Love to read more.
KOM chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter. keep it coming :)
MissLCB chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Oh my this is amazing! I just read the whole thing in one go! Absolutely CANNOT WAIT for more. Update soon please!
stoobzzwife chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Oh damn! Wedding dress woes lol!

Was nice to see Anders get in her face and confront her, poor guy... he deserves so much more than what shes doing to him. I mean sure, he agreed to it but she really is treating him like a whore, well worse really seeing as hes not getting paid lol!

And on that note, Sebastian is a fool. What kind of idiot offers his bride to be something like this? What man in his right mind would ever consider having a chaste marriage? That is just insanity! She deserves more from a relationship than that. She needs Anders damnit!

And Sebastian couldnt even give her the one little thing that she asked for in her dress! Gah! Kinda hoping this blows up in his face.

Great update, cant wait for the next!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Yah, I find the whole not jealous thing hard to believe. Maybe he never thought she would go through with it? hehe And messing around and not getting her the right dress is just bad juju! Can't wait for more!
anesor chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
It is falling apart as it should. What Sebastian wants is not a wife, but a china doll to admire. Andraste was married leader, not someone on a pedestal.

The good thing is that Anders gets some badly needed hope here.
TrueRumbelle chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Another fantastic chapter. I'm so glad for this update, it made my morning! Thanks