Reviews for The Oldest Booth
Pheonix1995 chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Great chapter!
mendenbar chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Beautiful chapter. I think you described the inner turmoil that people like Booth and Parker and all their counterparts in real life, go through. Just right.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
Love it!
CharlieWise chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
Its seriously unbelievable how beautifully touching this chapter was. I really miss Parker in the show and I love this story of yours!
Wish you could keep writing it;) looking forward to your last (hopefully just next) chapter!
Apollo16 chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
Really good
jsboneslover chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
Despite the gruesome deaths of innocents, this was an incredibly sweet chapter. Wish we could have a picture of the grown-up Parker Booth, don't you?
thorteso chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
Love this Parker and Booth chapter! Now that Parker is an adult, it's interesting to see how Booth will let him into the not so great parts of his job. And I love Booth's solution at the end too.

Great chapter! I love this family!
greenshade15 chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
Just wonderful! This is amazing and i am glad you wrote a story about Parker being an FBI agent just like his dad and i am super happy you wrote about tough parker going through them! Jut abosultely perfect! Cant wait for the last one! Is it possible to write about the whole Booth gang going to an FBI picnic please
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 25 . 5/22/2013

Wonderful wonderful chapter.
Pheonix1995 chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
Aww! Loved it soo much! :D
mendenbar chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Loved it. I remember one wedding where the bride wouldn't let the guy go during the "kiss." She had a bet going on that she could get him to blush. Won about $300 on the deal. He didn't mind a bit.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 24 . 3/19/2013