Reviews for Seeing Black
Clovere7 chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Such a lovely poem. A lovely story, too... I enjoyed it, but it seems there is a sneak peek, too. Well, either way, I enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
YES! CLAUDE IS A TAP DANCING FREAK! I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING LIZZY SAID! (except for the hitting Sebastian with a stick part... But she can hit Alois with a stick!) LOVE IT!
MusicalEscape chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Ooh, this was lovely. I wish I could describe how awesome this was, but my head is swimming with slash and Seb and Ciel.
This was very well written, and told the story immaculately. The angel thing really creeped me out, and it's perfect that Tanaka was the one who could explain it. And how you created a sort of dream prison for Ciel without it actually being barred, which then melted into a real, barred prison. Kind of. More of a dungeon.
So, yeah. This just blew me away. Great job!
EternalJoker chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
loved it
Jammy chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Love love love love love this story it's epic please write some more chapters to it!
promocat chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
love it ! can't wait for the story!
Paxloria chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
I hope You'll publish the sequal soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Interesting First Chapter
promocat chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
lovely ending!thu you can always start a new story about the demonic two!
StoriesForever chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Whoa. This is intense. I loved this story.
Kaiimaju chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Damn, this is simply one hell of a fanfic. The Sebastian reference wasn't exactly intended there... it's just that this story is just so fabulous that I could carry on reading it for hours and hours, even if it were over a thousand chapters long. You are an incredibly good writer. Keep up the great imagination and creativity.
Kaiimaju chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Amazing chapter! Love the story so far. -
Kaiimaju chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
"! A SCARY SPIDER JUST RAN ACROSS THE CARPET! *terridied screams* Okay, gotta go rid house of spide. Heh heh *gulps*" When I first read that, I thought you were talking about Alois crawling on the floor... xD
what-is-the-color-of-love chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
It better be a for now!
Paxloria chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
GREAT chapter! Nice conclusion.
Liked the poem.
Since this Alois is different frome the one in the anime (he's a better person & I've no Idea what he contracted for) I'm not sure what to make of his death.
I Loved how things turned out for Ciel and Sebastian.
All in all I think this was a wonderful story and one that is worth recomending to anyone. :0)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »