Reviews for Paralyzer
Nero chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Why is it that Dante can never seem to hold onto his money when it comes to making bets about Vergil and Lady in your stories..? Oh that's right, because he just fails that hard in-game AND in fanfictions3

Loved the story, very funny and cute.
ElectricViola chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hahahahah awwwww this is so cute and funny, I wish there was more of this! Are you still active on F.F. btw? Cuz if you are plz write more of vergil and lady :( kthanks! Lol ;p
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Why in the world am I reading LadyxVergil? I believe it's because you've been so kind as to review each of my whacky crossovers (and I'm corrupting you into liking my tastes, hah!), so I decided I'd grin and bear reading some of your LxV works. For some reason, I'm enjoying them, which is strange because every other work I read for them (yes, I decided to read some ages ago for the hell of it) I felt annoyed and wanted to kick something. Yours, on the other hand, I find myself enjoying because they're in character and that's something I haven't found in previous works I've read for them. Vergil being seductive to Lady while still maintaining his devilish mannerisms is quite refreshing, while I can see Lady acting the way she did; Vergil is a male after all, and quite an attractive one to most women, despite his cold personality and mannerisms.

There was one typo I noticed though, and it wasn't anything major.

"You owe be twenty bucks," she gloated. I'm sure you meant "me" instead of "be." Don't worry about it too much; it's a small typo, everyone makes them. All in all, after my ramble, I enjoyed reading this. You might make me like this pairing-nah. The only person I see Vergie-pants with nowadays is Sagi. I'm strange, I admit it. And I embrace it! Haha.
Snookens5 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
annnnd they poofed away ;D Nice story and I love this song!
Semjaza chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Yay, another Vergil/Lady fic! You need to write an M-rated one of these, haha. I really like how you write a seductive Vergil, it's very nicely done, lol. :D (Haha and I'm almost done stalking through your DMC fics, lol.)
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really like this song! Very nice story. Liked how you wrote it. They teleported away, that makes me laugh cause if I had been dance'n next to them I would have been like 'What the heck? lol). Trish and Dante made a bet, no surprise who lost lol.