Reviews for Azimio's Gaydar
musme chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
this was great and so creative
Aima chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It's decided, impress me this well again and you go on the author favourites list.
ChaoticAngelKitt chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Very cute. Love it. -
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
omg...authentic gaydar 3000...thats hilarious! LMAO!
pastelstripes chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Um. This was sweet? Angsty a bit, though. I don't know. I feel like someone took my feelings, poured them in a cup and took a spoon to them- mixing them together. Hey- that was a pretty good simile. XD Although I greatly dislike Azimo(sp?), this was a nicely written fic. :)

-Nic
Sonny.With.A.Firefly chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"I think it means into older chicks" I diedddd. I can totally see Puck being pan though. Anyway this was very good. :D
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
why would you do that to me? WHY would you make Azimio a likeable, decent human being? I'M GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES NOW!

still awesome, though lol
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hah! that was funny and creative... i think pansexual is a good definition for puck... and no, karofsky, that is not in fact what it means :)

love it... if you wanted i bet you could even write a multi-chapter!
thepoopemoji chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Funny!
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wonderful, I liked it very much, even though Azimio's reaction to Dave's sexuality at the end was a bit OOC, it was still a funny story.

Please Keep Writing,
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This one was different, but I really liked it. It was kind of refreshing.
SheWhoWonders chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Puck being pansexual just completely made my day! XD Gerald Azimio... I like the ring to it. :) If only s\a device like this really existed... It would make life so much easier.
eat-laugh-sing chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like this one because Azimio realizes its not a choice. Great piece I love your work.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Seriously, this is... beautiful.

I don't even know. It's just... it's /real/. And while it's very highly unlikely that an actual GAYDAR exists, I could clearly see this entire thing happening. Right down to Azimio not punching Dave, even if he clearly wanted to.

This was just amazingly written. Well done!

-xoxo