Reviews for My Own Worst Enemy
kaigedbird chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is the most simply beautiful fanfiction I've ever read. You've captured what some people take years to find in 1,616 words, and you've managed to do so with such eloquence. Thank you so much for writing this.
Mr. Skellington chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I usually don't read oneshots, I prefer chaptered fics, but since one shots seem to make up the vast majority of Harry/Luna stories, I've been going through some of them, and damn, they are amazing.

How some people can perfectly capture a moment like this, and leave you satisfied yet still begging for more is awe inspiring. Luna is a deeply under appreciated character in the series, she seems to drift through the background but she's always there when Harry needs her the most. If something like this had actually happened in the books, I think everything would have turned out quite a bit differently, and definitely for the better.
beccayrose12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I llloooovvee it. Breath takingly beautiful. Please write another story similar to this one! Pretty please? :)
ChocoFrosty chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
FFFFFF

Sam, you're amazing. Just let me cuddle you and squish you. ;u;

I really liked Luna in this. It reminds me how freakin' adorable she is when she's in situations with Harry. I love how she's always so knowing when she's involved with him- and how she can see through his mask when no one else can. I hnng over how Luna can just quell his worries so simply. 3 Wonderful job~! ;;;;

I love you~!