Reviews for Heart of Hinata, Hear me Roar!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
This is seriously so entertaining! I've actually never been a huge fan of AU naruto fics, but this one takes the cake! Sasuke is seriously so cute, the way you portray him is still in character but it feels different. I LOVE IT. I love it when you introduce the other characters, I hope the sand siblings come in at some point too .

Please update soon! Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Wow you did a great job with an AU. I've noticed that most have pretty inconsistent grammar and writing, but yours is well written AND the story is super interesting. It's a different take on Sasuke. Ok, now time to move on to chapter 2 !
christmasness chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
LOL i still can't get over your portrayal of Sasuke, it's so adorable and nice to see a love stricken one. Jealous Sasuke isn't too bad either! Keep it up, I'll definitely come back and wait for your updates! :D
abbyciel chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Hahahaha i knew it! XD so neji's liking sasuke now. That's new! Please update soon! I'm loving this story! A love struck sasuke is 3
abbyciel chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awwwwww... Sasuke is so love struck and it makes him so cute!
christmasness chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I haven't read any fanfiction in a while, so having stumbled upon this made me quite happy. Your portrayal of Sasuke is quite refreshing and easy on the eye. I love where this is going, keep it up!
LaydiiV chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Neji and ino? Interesting looking forward to this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I am really enjoying your story so far. Its well written and easy to follow. I'm not a huge fan of this paring if it isn't done right and to me so far its very believable. Hope you update soon.
kandita chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I would have never expected Ino to be Neji girlfriend. What was the incident that Neji is blaming himself for?
Robotchick1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love love love your portrayal of Sasuke!
RikuDai chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
NejiIno... wooaahhh *o* I admit I don't get that pairing very often but I'll be glad to look how you'll do it :D Aannndd does this mean Hinata is itty bitty interested on Sasuke? Please update soon! :)
Rose101226 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Thanks you for coming back from that "break"! Well, hope you update soon and I love it! Sasuke is so Kawaii! Hope to heard of you soon!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG I LOVE SASUHINA!
CONTINUEEEEEE

#1 SasuHina Fan
Sqidly chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This seems really interesting ! :) update soon !
I chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Like this! It's super cute and well written. Update!