Reviews for The Good Girl
I get it, we ALL get it. The fic has to do with getting back to normalcy. For f*&$’s sake, stop using the word in almost EVERY. SINGLE. PARAGRAPH. Seriously.
dmlainey chapter 12 . 5/19
I loved this!
platform-shoes12 chapter 12 . 5/14
I. Love. This. Especially the part when Pansy had the sense to tell to forgive herself for wanting him. So...brilliant. Thank you.
Cupsofgreentea chapter 12 . 5/6
I was linked to this story and read it all in one sitting. Then, I saw the author's name and I was not surprised. I love all of your fics and this is no exception. The flow and the build up was perfect. I was drawn in immediately and it was beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
I love all the build-up and dialogue in this fic. The ending felt a little flat, though, in comparison to the build-up. Still absolutely wonderful, though!
Loved it! What a pleasant read. The tension was so well done!
Love it! Especially love the "stupid idiot" line.
Finally she stops lying to herself! Love the tension.
Love me a good prejudiced Hermione that needs to grow up.
Nice! Very in character.
malfoy is sort of abusive here. i could take the ginny malfoy romance but buying the firm and intruding in her privacy and forcing himself on her feels abusive and he's even gaslighting her for getting angry?
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
I love this fic so much. Thank you so much for writing, I can't express how grateful I am to have stumbled upon such an amazing author as yourself. I really really really enjoyed reading this so much! You are so wonderful at characterization and dialogue and building emotion and the way you use words is so melodic and beautiful
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
im literally crying i love your fanfiction so much
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
God this is so beautiful , you mange to capture Hermione's inner conflict and doubt so accurately and I loved the way you portrayed the characters !
Pidanka chapter 12 . 11/14/2017
I enjoyed this story (and your writing especially) a lot. Hermione was a bit frustrating at times, but overall, it was great reading. :)