Reviews for The Good Girl
God this is so beautiful , you mange to capture Hermione's inner conflict and doubt so accurately and I loved the way you portrayed the characters !
Pidanka chapter 12 . 11/14
I enjoyed this story (and your writing especially) a lot. Hermione was a bit frustrating at times, but overall, it was great reading. :)
ladybear92 chapter 12 . 11/10
Cute! I enjoy it!
shadowfax00 chapter 10 . 11/6
Jesus! What's her freaking issue? She's a rational person who doesn't hold things against people for no goddamn reason. He fought on their side and made his feelings clear for her. She knows him inside out and still can't get herself to like him enough and see past prejudices? Ironic that the least prejudiced person in the books is the most prejudiced here. This is way too OOC. She's needlessly
harsh on him! This Hermione is way too angsty for no reason whatsoever and does not deserve Draco. This was such a frustrating read. She is a ball of wallowing and self hate. Emotional maturity of a fucking 12 year old with rationality thrown out of the window. Ugh. I'm out.
I LOOOOOVED it. You are an incredible writer!
MotekElm chapter 12 . 10/27
beautiful. perfect ending
DramioneAddict88 chapter 12 . 10/26
love your work. i wanted to jump in and slap Hermiome silly but she came to her senses eventually. i would have loved to read more of they're relationship once they become a couple, like a wedding or something however thats likely because i love to read alot of fluff and nothing to do with you as an author at all. great work!
bourbonrain chapter 7 . 10/15
I really thought maybe you wrote this chapter while listening to "The Bad in Each Other" on loop by Feist ;)

This is my gazillionth time reading this story, and the first time leaving a signed review. I always come back to it, because it makes me feel so much (but still has a happy ending). You know how materials have resonance frequencies at which they're more susceptible to vibration? Like the pitch at which glass shatters? Your writing hits my frequency like... every GD time.
inaded chapter 11 . 8/21
I think this is the third or fourth time I've reread this because it's so damn good. I don't think I've ever read someone who can splay characters open like a dissection without being sterile, who can remind us how powerfully we can feel. I hope you always have time to write, because damn, you are a gift.
berrydelice17 chapter 1 . 7/27
you ARE a brilliant writer. what I love most about your stories is that you don't bore us readers with lengthily introduction about the context of your stories, you just hit us like a trainwreck. You just suck us into your world but smoothily plant the context in our head as you go. That is some knack you got. Beautiful! keep writing and updating
meowlzy chapter 10 . 7/11
The fuck and fight lines are really hilarious.
The way you capture Draco and Hermiones relationships in whichever AU is exquisite. I adore your potrayl of them
meowlzy chapter 4 . 7/10
So intense and angsty. Bravo!
meowlzy chapter 3 . 7/10
Watching Draco's interaction with Ginny, and knowing at the same time she couldn't have him, Hermione must be jealous as a green-eyed monster.
MysterySan chapter 12 . 7/8
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. You had me hooked right from the start. I loved it a lot!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.