Reviews for The Good Girl
Jewel chapter 12 . 10/18
So much angst and heat and fire and I literally need a cool tall drink to get my senses back in order. Such a well written, evocative story. Brilliant!
kitcatscratch chapter 12 . 10/11
First, I want to say a huge thank you for finishing this story. I have, since the beginning, come back to this story many times. I think it's well written and I will continue to come back to it from time to time because it is so compelling. I also want to say I love the title of your story. It fits it perfectly. I saw many people were frustrated with Hermione but I wasn't. I get it. She's a high achiever. She lived through a war. She hooked up with a guy who thought she was dirt and made her life hell during her formative years. Their relationship started out as physical and then evolved but I get it. He never gave her reason to feel that there was more to it (and vice versa). They were not what each other wanted "intellectually" and it confused and frustrated them because they couldn't help that they were drawn to each other. And she did feel for him. Strongly. But again, she's a high achiever. She has the respect of her family and friends. She follows the rules (well, the rules she feels worth following). She is THE GOOD GIRL. To be with Draco would be like betraying her younger, bullied self. Her friends. Her family. The image the public had of her. And it was a shock to realize that times were changing. Draco was rich and popular and not the stigma that she thought he was...and that it wasn't horrible to want him. PLUS, and this part I can NOT get over. He bought her company, worked across from her, kept her from dating others, AND dated her close girlfriend which EVERYONE knows is NOT ON. And when all is said and done, all I could think when she finally got together with Draco was "Jesus, he slept with her closest girl friend." And to Ginny and others, she was AFTER Ginny and not before Ginny (which she was) so that makes it even worse as from G's point of view it'd be like "You're sleeping with my ex?" AND to top it off he said he tried everything to forget about H and couldn't and I thought "well, sleeping with her best girl friend right in front of her is probably NOT trying your best to forget her and well...ew.." I mean, how do you sleep with people and try to have relationships with them knowing they are 1) closely tied to the woman you love and want and 2)...wait. There is no 2. Anyway, LONG review but as one who reads and not writes stories, thank you...
La Plume s'envole chapter 12 . 10/5
I loved it ! thank you so much ! Love from France :)
CattleyaP chapter 12 . 9/19
Three words: I loved it!
danydanybb chapter 12 . 9/17
Loveeeeeeeeed the fic! Itnwas awesome! :)
This story was absolutely amazing!
Megha chapter 8 . 8/20
This story is amazing. It makes me ache.
LOVED this story.
3 chapter 12 . 7/22
I love love love this fic and I'm so glad you completed it. Your writing is so beautiful.
Love this soooo much.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 12 . 7/21
Thank god! She became lesss untolerable and I got to kinda understand her too. Well! Ofcourse I knew she ll bcum tolerable over the next chapters but really. it was good to see them both get their happy ending. An endearing story especially Dean nd Pansy partyThankyou
Arveen Malfoy chapter 10 . 7/21
I love Pansy and Hermione's conversations, reaLLLYYY. She always keeps her on her toes. reaLLLLY. Pansy is amazing. I mean YOUR Pansy is amazing. Quick wit and self preservation is what I love about Slytherins.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/21
Hahahahahah! I love you Pansy. Thank yOUUU! Thankyouuuu for defending him. And I just bloody love you for showing Hermione her place. She's acting so annoyin, reaLLY. I do ship Dramione but I love Draco's character, I really do.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 5 . 7/21
Fucking bitch. She really has her Holier than Thou attitude all over place. ughhh! it's annoying REALLLLLYYY
Arveen Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/21
Hermione is so fucking jealous.