Reviews for The Good Girl
Amazing story, had me crying like no other; please update!
I just loved this story. Well done, and thank you for sharing.
JanetJones chapter 9 . 4/26
Why do you torture me so. 'One more chapter'. One year later. I cry bb.
ibnatlovesit chapter 9 . 3/29
just wondering if and when you'll update this
heartfullofhate chapter 9 . 2/12
I absolutely love this story, please please please keep writing!
murmelimarmeli chapter 9 . 2/10
Hello, and thank you for the entertaining fanfiction! Though I'm afraid, taking into account your track record, that we have to wait for a while for the final chapter, I'm very pleased to have found this gem. I hope you are offended when I say that your fanfiction's style is very 1970's-Harlequinish with its weak woman character who wishes to be stronger but can't help herself from being the slave to her feelings, while the male character is strong, rational, masculine, knows what he wants and doesn't really seem to care about a woman who doesn't say directly what she wants. However, your fanfiction is much less chauvinist, more entertaining and more appealing to modern readers. I'm very found of Hermione and Harry's relationship you have described here - a platonic love (though if you did continue further, you could question whether its platonic to its core), and the stormy relationship between Hermione and Draco during the war. All in all, your fanfiction has managed to question some of the very basic cliches that this forum is riddled with, such as a perfect main character and a typical love triangle. Keep up the good work, please!
Ariella Forverrr chapter 9 . 2/7
Sooooo are you just not going to update? ._.
Stylex chapter 9 . 1/18
madam, get your muse-juice back please. we're all dying here.
shay.grande chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
This was such a great story. I hope you do update soon!
malfoysdilemma chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Great story! Hope you update soon :)
echosera chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Please finish your story . ﹏
Anigen chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
There's gonna be a baby pansy dear lord
Ramyfan chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I just dont understand why draco would date ginny, hermiones best friend?

Draco dating is normal but ginny?
roxy.neer chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
I never do !But please please please UPDATE!
FadingAshes chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Please Attica! Please please please update!
Loyal fan,