Reviews for Talk Nerdy to Me
Lady Hero of Lorien chapter 32 . 12/13/2017
I'm so sad this story is over but it was so wonderful while it lasted! I do love me some Carlisle and this was a wonderfully different take on him and on Esme as well. I really love all your references to old movies and actors as I love them too.

You truly write really well and I like the "voice" you gave to Carlisle (or should I say Nerdlisle?). I keep trying to picture the actor who played him in the movies in horn-rimmed glasses and as a twenty year old. It's hard. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to check out the rest of your fics... :)
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 32 . 11/1/2016
Just so you know, I wnted to review every chapter, but it got to the point where the story was so amazingly good, the only think I could do was click to read the next chapter.
Absolutely loved the story. Really enjoyable and loved this version of Carlisle. Different to usual and a lot of fun to read :D
Thanks for an awesome story!
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
HE IS SO SWEET!
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
*Hyperventilating for no real reason other than excitement*
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
THIS CHAPTER
OH GOD
HEART ATTACK CENTRAL
BARELY HAD ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE OUT THIS REVIEW BEFORE MOVING ON
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
I love how delicate the humour is, too. It's not over the top and doesn't make the scene tacky it's perfectly well timed and it's subtlety makes me laugh about 30x harder. Love it!
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
I FREAKING LOVE THE PACE OF THIS STORY! SO GOOD
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
I am so excited to read more, I love how open she is and how she's making him so much more confident. Also LOVE Edward, He's the coolest brother
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
YAY!
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
:( SAD she left but exited to read on!
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Okay, I reeeeally like this story. Entertaining and good fun. Nice to see the characters in a different light, too! :D
ForeverUnknownOooooh chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
This sounds good, looking forward to reading the rest! :)
Lethargarian chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Mark Twain invented the bra clasp. True fact.
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 32 . 12/29/2014