Reviews for Talk Nerdy to Me
jajajaja ooow, "Nerdisle's girl" so cute! :'3
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
Ooow, batgirl jajaja Esme knows now that Carlisle called Mistery girl xD
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
Ooooh, I loved this story! I really happy that MG ans Nerdisle ended together! :')
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
She was invisible in the High School? :o
And, now I remember... what about the scar that Esme has in her eyebrow? I really wanna read about this soon!
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Wow, phone sex... ooh, and he was virgin three chapter ago, damn it! He's so sexy right now, even his words are diferent, i guess. Or maybe I just have so much imagination... .-.
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
jajajaja definitely the I love you but I loved so much the spiderman xD
This chapter was perfect! I really loved it!
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
They're so cute! I love them! :3
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Poor Esme, I hate Charles, stupid bastard!
I really wanna that they don't make out in the next chapter and Carlisle make her feel better about herself. :c
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Awwwww, the best capther! I loved it! But Carlisle was so damn virgin, fuck! He mades me hate him just a little...Just a little little! I love him so much!
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Wow, that was a amazing kiss! I loved it! And th way that Esme feeling... me too! (And I just read it .-.)
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Ooooh, they kissed! (*-*)
I loved this capther a lot! :')
Eli42 chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
So cute!
EsmeraldCullen02 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Is amazed i love The storie
skyhopper chapter 32 . 3/7/2014
Love this story
Animbaro chapter 32 . 2/22/2014
I read this fic before without reviewing, which I feel really bad about. And it took me ages to find it again. But now that I have and I've re-read it. I just wanted to say that I loved Nerdlisle and Esme. :) This is my first and so far only fic I've read with them. And I think your Carlise and Esme can definitely compete with fic Bella and Edward any day. ;)