Reviews for Washed In With the Rain
ShiningJewel chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
UPDATE! _
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I am jumping around in anticipation for you next update!

UPDATE SOON!
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
*scratches head* Yeah...I had something like that happen. The trying-to-find-were-the-hell-are-those-voices-coming-from-part. Not the talking cat part. Anyway...nice chappie! Love it!
IkutoTsukiyomi'sGirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
uh u used a different chapter for this story cause first chapter it was about amu finding a cat in the rain on her doorstep and while thinking of a name for him the cat speaks. Anyway i think that you should honestly get it together cause your 2nd chapter did nothing to further your original story
AppleMuffin chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Ummm...I think this is the wrong story...isn't this chapter part of ''Don't Daydream In The Alley''?
RubyRed78 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is really good! I can't wait to see where you're going to take this story! I hope you update real soon! :D
IkutoTsukiyomi'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
wow after one chapter i'm already hooked please update soon
SarbearOkami chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
L. O. L. U put in tmnt XD first amuto I've seen with that (hogfivrs for no apparent reason) ()人()
Piggy7869 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I like the way you opened up the plot. I've seen stories like these and I'm just glad that you made it original instead of him just waking up and he's magically human. Can't wait for the second chapter and Amu's reaction. 3
HappyBlossom chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Interesting story! Really like how cute the ca't is :) adorable