Reviews for A Different Kind Of Love
faithful1 chapter 27 . 1/13/2012
This story is one of the best _Ballykissangel_ stories out there. You have a real knack for capturing the dialogue of the show, and I appreciate the tenderness with which you portray the characters, even their flaws and failings. You've done an effective job of weaving together the events in Manchester with those in Ballykea, and Peter's mother, especially, is a believable original character. I hope you contine to update this story until its completion.
Nomad1 chapter 27 . 1/3/2012
This was a very interesting read. The show was sometimes guilty of ducking out of complicated situations with conveniently neat solutions, so it's nice to see fic that tackles what might have happened if everyone had still been around and had to deal with the tangle they'd got into. The ending does feel a bit unresolved, I agree; we get some idea of where Niamh's ended up, but not so much how Ambrose is going to handle things from here on. I hope you'll be inspired to add some more to this some day, or even better write a sequel. The world needs more Ballykissangel fic, and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading both of yours. Fantastic stuff!
stormy52 chapter 27 . 8/5/2011
I dearly love this story. It started off a bit slow, but picked up quickly. I too, wasn't sure whether I would actually read the whole thing until I saw that Peter and Assumpta were still there. Then I couldn't get enough. So happy to see that Ambrose didn't die, as well.

The story is very well written and engrossing from beginning to end. I'm not happy with the ending, but only because it leaves too much unsaid. Hopefully someday you'll pick this up and write a few more chapters.

Thanks for a wonderful afternoon.
Philthefeet chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Well, I'm 9 chapters in and loving it! I nearly didn't read it, because the description said nothing about Peter and Assumpta, so I'm very glad I continued. Looking forward to the next 18 chapters!