Reviews for Take Back The Beat In Your Heart
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Aw poor Blainers!very movbing. I loved how you showed how strong Blaine's resolve is.
anderpson chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was amazing, I loved the characterisation!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I can barely see what I'm typing because of all my tears... Gosh. When Blaine said he was kicked out for loving Kurt, I lost it. Amazing, heartbreaking, AWESOME story!
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh my goodness, this story just broke my heart. Repeatedly. And I loved it. You have such a way with words and angst. I love it. You're amazing.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Except to cover up all those hickeys Kurt gives him. :) lol

So good! I swear, I started tearing up not even half-way through. :'(
lacymadroof chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Okay, no, seriously. You're like a goddess of writing. I love you. This was awesome, but what else is new?
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Your story was awesome, I really liked the way you tied in the concealer to the different stages of Blaine's life and the ending line of the story about never using the concealer again
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was incredibly sad, but the ending was kind of beautiful. So much admiration for Blaine right now. So brave. His father is awful, a complete jackass. It's just so sad.

~K
habit-and-language chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is absolutely magnificent! :D It's WONDERFUL! I love this so much! GREAT writing, great setting, great everything!
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww! That's the cutest thing i've ever read! Awwww Blainey! I love Blaine and to see him hurt, :(.. Amazing story though, loved it.
JustStopAndBreathe chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow, that was just...too amazing for words. I loved it!
neonsparx chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is so beautiful. I'ts better than anything I've read in a while. My own fic included.I am looking forward to more
Jenico chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is amazing! I love your writing in this story. This seems so likely for Blaine's background that it must be canon, haha. :)
magicae chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm surprised I didn't fall down sobbing on the floor when reading this. Too early in the morning I suppose. This was really good and well written. Kudos!
Bowie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
absolutely stunning. i'm on the verge of tears, thank you very much! (;