Reviews for The Right Path
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Aw, that was so cute! I especially liked the whole beach part, in which Raven (Rachel) got thrown into the water and then crushed into a hug by BB (Gar). Awesome writing!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Outstanding in every way. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Definitely adding to favorites.
il labirinto chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow. That's all I really have to say to describe my feelings towards this one-shot. It was amazing! You're a great writer and the way the scene at the water with Beast Boy and Raven played out was incredible. Definitely going to be added to my favorites :')
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great story. I espeically liked how you ended it.
Sookdeo chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I like this. Please do continue :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
So, this was absolutely adorable! I just want to squish both Beast Boy and Raven in this and give them lots of hugs, just because. But I think I'm going to review this in list form, just because~

1) Your descriptions! I know that I'm always telling you how much I like your descriptions, but I really liked them here. The gardens sounded just brilliant- Vic's especially. It just sounded cool, honestly.

2) I loved the characterizations, Gar's especially. (Like the stalking thing. That was hilarious.) And the bit with Raven thinking that he 'had a long way to go before he was anything but obnoxious'. Lovely.

3) I really liked the dialogue, especially at the end. :)

This was lovely! And now, onto the next one~
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved this(: Need I explain more?

Well, maaaaybeeee one teensy little thing:

["You could make coffee with that kind of bitterness," he joked.] I love this line(: You don't even know how much I love it. It's the perfect line for Beast Boy. :D
No Line on the Horizon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Heh I bet your surprised at me reviewing )

I know some things about teen titans where I wanted to just read one of your stories on the topic, as I was curious. And I am really glad I did.

You did a fantastic job crafting this one-shot. I like the chemistry between Rae and Gar, he seems so innocent where Rae can't help but not be mad at him for throwing her into unpredictable waters.

Your writing has also improved a ton since I last read one of your stories, and now I'm the one that seems like the amateur. Next time we talk you're going to have to give me some tips XD

Anyway, great job on this, I really enjoyed it.

NLH
yob3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Super goofy BBRae. Gotta love it
Angelic Toaster chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awesome! I loved it!
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
An extremly stupendous incredible and awesome shot! You're a very good author, oh man this sure goes to my "must print" list.

Anyway, the description throught the whole chapter was impressive and i love it, the narrative of the story and POV excellent, i enjoy it a lot! all i can say is thank you! :D.

The chemistry interaction between Gar and Rae was very sweet and the best of all you keep them in character!

The whole development of the various scenes within this were very original.

In other words AMAZING.
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ok, I was blown away by this. And I don't even like bb/Rae. Although, I'm just going to pretend it was a sweet friendship piece, for the rewiews sake. Amazing! And all of the Titans sharing a garden...I don't know where you come up with this stuff. This was fantastic, excenlent job! And the gardens showcase each one of the titans personality even Robin. In my mind, I thought the reason he dosnt have a garden is because he s too busy training. Perfect.