Reviews for Chuck Vs The Quantum Entanglement
really like your story but when can we expect its continuation and eventual end. hope it will be ASAP..
baldcoder chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Great story. Hopefully you can continue it someday.
Jbear1974 chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Really enjoyed the story. In fact as I finished reading I moved the Next button fo discover there was no Next bottom. I enjoyed reading the dialogue between the characters. Hope will you will continue this fascinating AU.
Jbear1974 chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
This is definitely getting better.
Jbear1974 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Great start to your story!
stars90 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
You've got a great thing going on here. I'd love to see more!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I really liked your story & wish u would go on with the story
Roger chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I really enjoyed the way this story was going. I wish you would have finished it.
ChuckFanForever chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I also like what I have read so far in this story. Hope you find the motivation to continue and finish.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter...hope that you continue it. Thank you for writing and look forward to more.
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter...
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Cute. And nice to see Casey.
ygbsm chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Nice update on this one too. Cool that Chuck didn't have any trouble finding another date, and Sarah realized the mistake she made in turning him down. Nice intro to Casey, and will be fun to see where this goes now that Sarah's "on vacation"

Can't wait for the next update.
rphe chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
good chapter. Looking forward to seeing how Sarah decides to enjoy her vacation.
doc2or chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Well Sarah has the green light to pursue Chuck as long as Casey or the NSA doesn't get in the way. And of course Chuck looks like he will be more than happy to oblige her so this should make things very interesting. I am sure you have something in mind that will get in their way as something usually does.

Thank you Powerslide.