Reviews for Chuck Vs The Quantum Entanglement
Roger chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I really enjoyed the way this story was going. I wish you would have finished it.
ChuckFanForever chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I also like what I have read so far in this story. Hope you find the motivation to continue and finish.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter...hope that you continue it. Thank you for writing and look forward to more.
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter...
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Cute. And nice to see Casey.
ygbsm chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Nice update on this one too. Cool that Chuck didn't have any trouble finding another date, and Sarah realized the mistake she made in turning him down. Nice intro to Casey, and will be fun to see where this goes now that Sarah's "on vacation"

Can't wait for the next update.
rphe chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
good chapter. Looking forward to seeing how Sarah decides to enjoy her vacation.
doc2or chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Well Sarah has the green light to pursue Chuck as long as Casey or the NSA doesn't get in the way. And of course Chuck looks like he will be more than happy to oblige her so this should make things very interesting. I am sure you have something in mind that will get in their way as something usually does.

Thank you Powerslide.
tw200 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I simply love where this story is going, or appears to be going. I really like the way you have set this story up.. In Paris is a great place to start, hope the two of them spend time there. I like that Chuck already has complete control of his life and what appears to be his empire, he is in charge and in control, a very welcome change. Just because he is in control of his life doesn't need to take anything from his values or his personality, he can still be "that guy". I look forward to him putting some controls on Graham and Beckman (he doesn't know Graham yet). I love the fact that Sarah is equally less in control as Chuck is more in control, she is definately off balance, and taken by this stranger that saved her life, whose kindness and careing suprise her. Cudo's for the great part of the story where "goddess" was used. Particularly when Sarah discover that Chuck is talking of her when referencing sleeping with a goddess on their first night. This story has much to smile about but the biggest smile is because it is one of your "out of the norm the expected" areans for a story. Granted almost all of the FF authors are now trying to go "out there" for their stories.. We have no new material for them to feed on, but you were thinking out of the box when very few were. Thanks for this great story, I simply love it, but you probably grow bored hearing those same words. I will try hard to come up with new words in my next comments.. Anyway I am really glad that you seem to be back in the groove and as skilled as ever. Thanks for the smiles.. tw
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
nice
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
is byrce in this ?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
the barman is casey cant wait 4 more
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Definitely enjoying it so far. I was sort of hoping the other woman was a villain she could defend him from, but that may be in the cards yet. Nice of Graham to give her the go ahead like that.
tshdow chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
like the story but a bit over the time with the compliments to Sarah. Thanks,
batty02 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Great story keep up the great job the bar tender was Casey wasn't it.

Thanks for the story