Reviews for His Baby Girl
Carlylovesdraco chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Gah! I didn't even bother looking at who this was about! I accidentally pressed this story instead of another one. I'm so glad I did! RORY!
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I am literally crying right now. I will never understand how so much emotion can be expressed in just a few words, but this was very well-written and inspiring. One of the best drabbles I've ever read! :-)

Much love,
FallingStar95
cmartlover chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was really sweet:)
CurlyKirsty chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Got to love Rory, such an amazing character and very sympatico with everyone. He really should be given everything back, all the years, all the love. You captured the character perfectly and the feeling of having a newborn is exactly that. total wonder and awe!
Way Worse Than Scottish chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awwwwww this is HEARTS BREAKING! Plural on the heart, cuz everyone COMPLETELY NORMAL has one heart, and since I am so completely NOT normal, I therefore have multiple. BUT, this is such a sweet sappy fic, you have quite a range on stories.. I'm thinking reading all of them will take aaaaaalllll night. But I have no life so its fine!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Real men cry.
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So beautiful and so sad! The Rory characterization here was brilliant and heart-wrenching!
DiaDuitCluaiste chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Blargh, I crying! This is so beautiful. I love it! (':
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
D'aww... This has got to be the most tragic, beautiful, adorable thing in the history of the Whoniverse. I want Rory Williams to be MY dad...!