Reviews for Chihiro's Fool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
great story your an excellent author
zangetsubankai chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Tht was awesome
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was an amazing story :) I've been wondering just what happened when you hit rank 10 with Chihiro, since I have P3P and they don't show anything before it. All i knew was "a tender moment with Chihiro" and she made a comment about Minato being warm.

And, I'm wondering: in your Persona 3 world, does Chihiro have Minato's child as a result of this night?
RomanceDagger chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
26th of January. nice curve ball you threw there.
me chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i love this one-shot and can you do one of fukka or yuka please!
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Naaaaaaaaaawww! ...

... Naaaaaaaaaaw!

Sorry, it's just that this is still one of my favourite lemon Persona fics out there! :P
Khannalyne chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Amazing fic. I really love Chihiro. This is really well-written. I hope you write more stories like this. Thanks for the great read.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved Persona 3 and I loved the girls you can choose for the main character who is typically named Minato they include Chihiro and I love a good roamcne fic!
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Sweet. that's the word that gives most meaning when I read this fic.
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Ouch, 26th January, that makes this fic really bittersweet
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was a very good fic! Technically, I couldn't find any faults, which isn't something to take for granted. Nothing in the story made it tough to read. The contents were also very well-done. It was hot! Definitely deserves more reviews, so, here you go.
DarkFlareFox chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i like, though your lemon could be abit longer but no matter. This story has earned my seal of approval.