Reviews for Chance
DearChibico chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this is like, this is like.. adfdghjfgkhli
this was great even for a rough draft! Not a lot of people may view this though since A.R.F wasn't as popular as it should have been :c and it has a small fan base... so you should definately update this!
Aida Rosaura chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hey there! Really good first chapter... or second chapter, or perhaps it would be safest just to call it a pilot chapter? Anyway it was good, and that's what matters! The dialogue was really spot on-perfect for the characters. If this is your rough work, it's well done. I'd definitely be interested in what this story's going to be about and more importantly the promise of your writing skills.

So, in short... I promise to read and review and provide feedback if you keep going with this story!
A.M.P 1008 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
People probably don't come here because they were dissapointed with the english voices, knowledgeseeker66. Me, I don't have a problem with it(I actually prefer them) I just don't like the lack of motivation behind the voices. Maybe the game would be more popular if the english voices had more motivation.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
even if this is the rough draft, i still really like it :D please continue it sometime. I love A.R.F xD
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I'd like you to update, need more going on in it!
A.M.P 1008 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Keep going with this story. It's the first chapter abd I'm already interested in what happens next.
Knowledgeseeker66 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I definitely think this story has promise. I like the idea of L'Arc going into the confrontation on his own. Too be honest, it is almost surprising it didn't happen that way in the video game. Please continue.

On a personal note, a lack of reviews could stem from the fact this section does not have many stories which results in too few people being interested in coming here. It is an unfortunate vicious cycle.