Reviews for Dreamers
mentalfictions chapter 15 . 6/20/2015
I feel like I just got off a roller coaster of emotions... Beautiful. My heart was breaking for these two throughout the whole story. The thought of being shut down and thrown away forever was somehow worse than death.

Also, I love your style of writing. Gorgeous. I don't even know how to convey how much I hung on every word. Thank you so much for this story. I think it's going to stay in my head for a while. :)
amechan87 chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
cute... but it's gonna be quite hard if computers have their own wills... like when you are trying to finish up your assignment which is due, let say, the next day, and you have been typing like crazy and still had three pages to go and suddenly, ping, a tiny window pop up and say, i have enough of this and i am tired. must be suck to be in that situation... seriously, what is she thinking, that Hibiya-san? the fact that it is emotionless makes it all the more 'dear' in my opinion. emotion hurts people, that's a fact... anyway, love your story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
This story is so sweet. I love your writing style too. I can't wait to finish the series. Zima and Dita are my favourite characters from Chobits and I always wished their could be an anime just about them. I guess a fanfic is the next best thing. Thanks so much for writing this. ;)
Astra chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
I have to say that was absolutely the best Zima/Dita fanfiction I have ever read. You're amazing, I wish I could write like you. The introspection and adversity faced by the characters was incredibly well-done, and the story was very sweet and touching. I liked your OCs of Ren and Yui too. If I had any criticism to make it would be that more of the canon characters would be involved, but you did show some of them in one of the chapters. I really hope you keep writing because you are an incredible writer and this was an incredible story.
Elilou chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
AWESOME ! this is how I would describe you story ! I imagine how hard it was to write it, to make persocoms have wonders and feelings they're not supposed to have. And you did it very well !

RandomPerson chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
I just love this, and your nickname.
romsen chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
Totally loved the ending of the story! The part that they picked passwords for each other made me smile and Dita choosing "i love you" as Zima's password was absolutely cute and romantic. You portrayed their characters so well, and i would really think that this could be the official sequel of dita and zima after chobits vol 8! _ Anyway, i really am grateful that you wrote this fanfic! Thank you thank you thank you! and i can not wait to read the epilogue! :)
MagickTouchBassist chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
Yae! I loved the ending. I can't wait for the epilogue!
Darkfreya chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Wow, my heart fell down when I read the ending of chapter 14. This is really, really well written fic, and I want to hope it will not ending with cliffhanger. Can't wait for sequel!

Altrhough I wonder if Jima would really steal money, even given free will...
Tina Tissue chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
OMG I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. Man that was a good cliff hanger
romsen chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
Omg, the moment I read "Initiate system shutdown" I gasped. and the thoughts of both Dita and Zima got shut down and wiped out their memories and personalities, really just made me sad.. _ Anw, another very well written chapter (as always! _) and seriously I can't wait to see how this'll turn out...!
MagickTouchBassist chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
Yae! I am glad to see a new chapter up! I anxiously await the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Tina Tissue chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Man this is a very unique and interesting Dita/Zima fic! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
MagickTouchBassist chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews already! It is soooooooooo amazing! It is very interesting. I can see them doing these things in my mind. It has a good mix of humour and a serious feeling. Dita and Zima are my favourite pairing from Chobits. I really hope for an update sometime soon!
romsen chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Dita and Zima goin to a beach! How awesome! I never thought about it but you wrote it soooo cute that I totally loved every second of it! _ I just really hope that Zima wouldn't get into trouble skipping work, and doing all sorts of stuff. haha. and I'm so interested in Dita's change. She is becoming more and more human. Can't wait to see how the story will go next chapter! Keep up the great work! :)