Reviews for Thirsty
Telltalelily chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Wow, this was just.. wow. I love your portrayal of Kakashi. He really does seem like the type of guy that only really gets out of his own head when he is working, and willingly isolates himself from others. I really liked Sakura's seduction. It showed that she knew him (better than he thought, too) and that she didn't mind his quirks. Your writing is great. You managed to write a believable story without a single line of dialouge, and keep the reader firmly in Kakashi's head.
Caeria chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Thoroughly enjoyable read. Loved the image of Kakashi hiding under his covers. That made me laugh. Thanks for the read.
The You of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really enjoyed this. It's an unusual concept, and I like it a lot.
Selkura chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved it! Kakashi is a little slow when it comes to Sakura. I wish these two really could get together. Your amazing! Keep writing!
nix-shiva chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I thouroughly enjoyed this!

Definitely one of my favourite KakaSaku pieces. :D
NoaShi chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I imagine this would be the way they would attracted to each other. It's so very cliche but you wrote it so perfectly.

KakaSaku is definitely a pair too good to be true. They would have amazing chemistry if they ever decide to try each other out. You have an amazing talent for writing this couple. Don't ever stop writing KakaSaku please! :D

- NoaShi