Reviews for Aftermath
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Yes, spot on. Like all best ff, leaves you wanting more.
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was such a lovely version of what happened after Loyalty - really well written, and so authentic and emotional. How lucky Alex is, I would love to experience cuddling - amongst other things! - with Bobby :-)
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I don't know how I have managed to not leave a review for this yet. This is one of my very favorite stories...one that I've reread several times (and my needing to leave a review for it was an excuse to read it again!). I hope you'll write be writing more Goren and Eames in the future!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional!
sell chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
SIM, o telefone tocou onze meses depois para a alegria de todos nós! Tristeza também,claro pois foi só breves oito episódios( que ainda não estreou em meu país)mas valeu para tirar o gosto ruim que 'lealdade' deixou em nós.

ps. i writting portuguese,ok?
dh2930 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Poor Bobby. He wants everything to be perfect for Alex. He has such a hard time believing that he is what is perfect for her. It is a good thing Alex understands that Bobby may need some more reassurance. Bobby often sells himself short. He is so capable of doing something other than being a cop. I believe Alex when she says everything will work out.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ahh, this is the one I read in the email. You know I love this story. )

Snyder
theweaknessinme chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Perfect! Thanks for the great read!
jojolou chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was really lovely, is there going to be more?
Metisse chapter 1 . 8/2/2011