Reviews for Hand of Poison
Psychocatlover911 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
List of things I want to say to different heroic beings:
1. Superboy,...you gotta slow when you doin' robin
2. Ivan,...what u smilen' bout?(this is said all sassy like)
3. Batman,...how is you and Alfred doin'?
squareXninja chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I loved it, it clearly made the image in my mind, the Ivan charecter was vividly described, as was the feeling of emotions, write some stories of say, the team breaking Ivan out of the confinement. Just a suggestion, but more importantly, I loved it, right more pls!
john murray chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Wow I Really enjoyed this story pretty please make more
Orion'slover chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Don't know anything about the young justice but I rather enjoy you fics
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I see. So Ivan is also a clone, that's quite interesting to give him that background story, so I'm guessing a little that it could have been Ivan who killed his lover... Maybe? And also now that was pretty cool! I think in the beginning I saw a bit of Poetry with this line: Danger was coming with the setting sun…; Were you trying your hand at Poetry? That was pretty good if you were :D

I also loved that speech he gave to Super Boy to, aw Ivan is kinda sweet. Dangerous! *Seriously he reminds me of Zetsu o.o* But sweet none the less :)

Woah for a split second I thought Ivan was going to die... But I guess not, that's good. Still I know this Socitey of Light or whatever *by the way, reminds me of Yyu-gi-oh Gx with Socitey of Light* made Ivy crazy... But how did they make her crazy exactly?

Anyways I loved the story, maybe I will read the sequel as well, I didn't expect it to be this good, buuuuuuuttttt of course I was wrong :p
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Ah I can understand Robin's mistrust of Ivan... Seeing as his mother did do a lot of crimes back in the day... Not to mention to me she was one of the most deadly of Batman's foes as well.

But still early on in this story Ivan seemed a bit frightened, so I will take a wild guess and say that maybe he isn't all that bad. True that evil doesn't change in one day, but I believe that he can be trusted, if at least a little that is. Besides I was starting to like Ivan's character near the end of this chapter, even if he is Oc, I don't mind all that much, because like you said we don't know if Ivy has a son or not. So it's just really speculation, a damn good speculation at that though lmao :p

Anyways I love this chapter, but I do wonder what Super Boy is going to do in the end with Robin and all... I hope Ivan doesn't die.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD O.O

Dah faq was I thinking not giving this a try?! Wow!

Okay review time. To put it simply I loved this story, it's different from your normal writing, I could read it at a smooth pace and had some pretty good fun with it. And this is a secret but I read some Teen Titians fics from here and there, and I absolutley love any story with Robin in it, I didn't expect this story to be this good, but again you proved me wrong and practically said BAM, Now what?

Shit dude, I'm sorry I doubted you. I can't wait to see how Super Boy's and Robin's relationship will be after this, this Ivan seems like he could be trouble for the both of them, but then again that could be just me.

Anyways going to read the second chapter now :D
Ryan Superboy fan chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I fucking loved this story its a bit sad but really hot and had a great story line. by the way I love Ivan! 3
bulesnowangel chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I like the hole super hero thing with robin and super boy you should do some thing like say that Superboy and miss m had a fight and super boy mind went back to him and robin how he was happy with him but he is with KF now so Superboy and KF fight over him each trying to get he the notice them in their own way each of their types of personality would play a part in this KF gogeter and Super boy personality like for example KF goes to robins house and brigns him fowlers and superboy is in a tree wacth and he thinks that he needs to hurry up and get robin to notice him so he hide in robins room at waiting for and win robin comes back he ask for superboy and the team says that thier haven seen him so robin goes look after looking eveywhere for him and I mean evey where he goes back to his room and gets naked to get in the shower superboy jumps out of the closet and pins him to the bed and says sweet nothings in his ears they do it on the bed and get to the shower and go meet the team at the beach holding hands sorry for the miss spelled words and the fact that i do have more of a idea about it is you have already do some thing like this please send it to me i will add you and I love the poison in hand it was the very frist thing I read on this stie and it make me jion this whole thing thank you somuch please do something like this i knowit not a good story i just type but mybe you make it in to some thing better no you can I know it you can

P.S if you do please send me it sorry im being push e thank you again bye

nicely your bulesnowangel
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Poor Ivan. Is the blond haired man someone who works for Ivy?
Low Jugo chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
can you post a update so i can com don i,m sari if i,m you annoying you but its killing me more not to now. p.s you are a god you have a respectability to your fans so do your best.
Low Jugo chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
love your work but its still killing me that part3 is not here but i can understand how gneiss works but...no i,m gust being selfish i,m sari but i,m still looking forward to part 3 k. p.s stay sexy!
Low Jugo chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
peels i,m begging post part 3!
Low Jugo chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
part 3 i need to know wot happens next i love your work and be a deer and pose part 3 dammit!
ben4kevin chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
oohh can't wait for more.