Reviews for Breaking Reflections
NotFaithful chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
It's amazing! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE! I NEED TO SEE JAMES AND JADE TOGETHER AGAIN! It huuuuuuuurts seeing them apart! Love this so much! You are brilliant!
romanceonaborderline chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
wow. this was so good. just. wow.
Kat chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hi!
This was so...amazing marvelous wonderful and indescribable! It made me cry. Can you do another story on them:)

Kat
PrincessKensea chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really liked this story. Please do a sequal
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Soo cute :)

Loved how Cat melted the ice off Albus, and how he made her stronger.

It's so sad that Albus felt a carbon copy of Harry...):.

Keep writing :)
thethymeisright chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Mad my internet went when I first sent this review and I was so sad but for whatever reason it's saved so I am happy now yay :)

Mad it's so gorgeous I don't even know what to do. These are my new OTPs. I LOVE IT. And I thought that you did Cat really well- and I can imagine she's bloody hard to write. I just... gskljgsdklfgklj it's so wonderful, you write so fantastically. I don't know how you do this to me.

I got so excited I hit myself in the face. It really hurt. I hope you're happy.

ARGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW IT'S OVER. It's so amazing. Life ruiner.
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
MADELINE I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE THESE WERE BY YOU. I must not have read anything by you before because I didn't realise you were this /good/ ohmygod.

I just started writing this halfway through because I read 'Now all that's left is a guy for me' Are you going to write another PLEASEPLEASE. Like, Lily/Beck, or Lily/Robbie. That would be so awesome. Obviously, I'm not so interested in Lily/Andre. But you know. YOU NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER OR I WILL CRY OKAY YOU ARE WONDERFUL.

Right reading the rest now :)
wait what's a social life chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awwww... so cute!
obscurity works chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
THIS IS LOVE. &hearts

This was really well written and . . . you made me fall in love with this pairing.

CatAlbus is my Cat OTP; no joke - just because of you, hon. This really is amazing. :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
O MY ROWLING, MAD. THIS IS AMAZING - EVERY LAST DETAIL AND THING, THE COUPLE, AND CAT BEING A HUFFLEPUFF (my house don'tcha know). JUST WOW IT WAS GREAT, I LOVELOVELOVE IT.
Live.Write.Love01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Loved it! It was awesome, and very original too! :)
fandomstolemyheart chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was amazing! I loved it! :) What are you going to do for Lily?
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So. I liked this! And I didn't think it was confusing either, though I'm sure I missed out one some parts because I've never read your JamesJade, seen Victorious, etc.

I LOVE your Cat. If she /is/ OOC, then it's obviously the Victorious writers who are writing her wrong, because I really liked her here! She was so hilarious, especially in the beginning, when they're all like, "um, what" and she's just going on about unicorns and just being generally happy, haha.

Albus was quite nice too - he was a bit different than I've usually seen him, and I liked that. Also, his first line, when Cat meets him, about how he's not his father, was brilliant.

Lily was really funny as well; I really liked how she kept saying she wanted to be a sent a hot guy now, haha.

One nitpick: at first, Cat is shocked to hear that they can ride on brooms, and then later, when he asked her if she knows about Quidditch, she does? Wouldn't she know about both, since she's read the books...?

I liked the way you wrote the AlCat relationship too, so, nice job!

/andihopeit'sokaythatireadthis
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Come to think of it, I haven't read your JamesJade...I'll be off to do that soon!

Cat - I did not think you characterized her wrong at all, yo. You are one of the few people who actually do it right, actually. Man, this is amazing. I loved it, I loved her - I think you balanced her so well.

Albus - OKAY I LOVE ALBUS HERE LE CREYS He is so cynical and stiff and not wanting to be his father and he's lovely and gorgeous and.

Wow, Mad. I loveloveloved it. The plot was amazing and God, it was beautiful, and THE ENDING THE ENDING THE ENDING.

My creys. I love you Madlemort, and I FREAKIGN LOVED THISSSSSS.

-Jenny &hearts
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
YOUR NUTCASES WERE AMYZING.

Siriusly. Dude. Amyzing.

/dies

Okay, list time:

1) Cat the Hufflepuff

Win of epic proportions

2) Breaking Reflections

...perfect for Al. And the mirror and whatnot. But, yeah, perfect.

3) "At first, she thought she couldn't read them, because the letters seemed to be in some foreign language. Then, with a giggle, she realised that she was holding the book upside-down, and from the moment that she learned how to hold her book she was hooked."

That line just -screams- Cat. That's totally something she'd do. Perfect characterisation, yo.

4) I love how close she and Jade were/became. 'Twas adorable, Madders. Especially after she came back.

Thank you sososo much, Mad! This is, like, my best birthday present yet. Love you!