Reviews for Life Choices 2: Forming Bonds
Late Guy chapter 30 . 5/4
Wooooahh this was super amazing I know I'm like three years late but boy was this amazing. I went through such an emotional rollercoaster reading this, I loved every second of it. Every chapter had me falling in love with the story a little bit more. I even made a playlist with songs that reminded me of this (I know that sounds lame but whatever) Like Curly's personality was so awesome I loved him, he reminded me of Black Bears IDFC because he encaptures the song so perfectly. And Ponyboy was such a sweetheart the For Him was just perfect for his character especially since he says "You Don't have to say I love you too say I love you". It's amazing thank you for existing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
His real name is Charles but they call him Curly because of his curly hair
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
I hope your happy. I have spent the last twenty four hours reading all three of your Outsiders stories. I don't have one regret. You're a a great writer, getting all the characterizations down to a T, having an interesting plot in all three stories that kept me enthralled and wanting more and overall, these are the best Outsiders fics that I've read! Hope to see more stories from you soon! x
GoldGreaser chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I'm laughing so hard right now. Who knew Sodapop would eat glue and paperclips and Ponyboy was so funny? I don't know why but I love possessive and dominant Curly, this is the best thing I have ever read, you are truly gifted in the art of writing. Stay Gold!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
A good one
dreamer 3097 chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
a good one
ponyboy07 chapter 30 . 3/8/2012
Loved it till the end :)...i will always be a fan
Kylelover101 chapter 30 . 3/4/2012
I feel horrible not reviewing for a long time1 And I feel really bad for not having time to read this story, I've been so busy with my other up-dates and also life has gotton so hard for my 15 year old life...(That's no excuse, Kylelover101!)

But, great story, I loved it!

-Kylelover101
starlighttauriel chapter 30 . 2/29/2012
Woo! Though I'm sad to see it end, I loved it! Wild Dog and Justin, and Tosh, were all very original and very creative. If you write anymore stories I'll be sure to read them, and I can't wait for more Wild Ride updates :). Once more, you did a more than awesome job, and I liked the way that the end tied up with the beginning— a full circle and all that stuff.
bella526 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
A very sweet ending. :)
ponyboy07 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
tear tear loved it till the end i will continue to read your stories...will always be a fan!
crazed-slash-fan chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
You're work as beautiful as always I will continue to support you :) I just love you're work and I can't wait for new stories to come but speaking of new stories what about that kid lantern sequel you where speaking of I am dying to read/review that best wishes 3
Iliketoripthroats chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Now that...was a great chapter. :3 I am very sad for it ending now but it was sure worth the read~

I loved this chapter because how well it was wrapped up and the *wink wink* end before Curly finally snapped out of it~lol~!

You are one of my favorite authors and I would love to read more from you~C:

And thank you for the little message at the end~!
elex88 chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Ah the perfect ending. i love it when authors end it with smutt XD
Chick1966 chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Awww, I love you too. Thank you for the story. I really enjoyed it. can't wait for your next one. If you need help with ideas don't hesitate to Pms me:) Also thank you for mentioning me too. Also check out my story He can do what now please. Greatly appreciated