Reviews for Life Choices 2: Forming Bonds
A good one
dreamer 3097 chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
a good one
ponyboy07 chapter 30 . 3/8/2012
Loved it till the end :)...i will always be a fan
Kylelover101 chapter 30 . 3/4/2012
I feel horrible not reviewing for a long time1 And I feel really bad for not having time to read this story, I've been so busy with my other up-dates and also life has gotton so hard for my 15 year old life...(That's no excuse, Kylelover101!)

But, great story, I loved it!

-Kylelover101
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 30 . 2/29/2012
Woo! Though I'm sad to see it end, I loved it! Wild Dog and Justin, and Tosh, were all very original and very creative. If you write anymore stories I'll be sure to read them, and I can't wait for more Wild Ride updates :). Once more, you did a more than awesome job, and I liked the way that the end tied up with the beginning— a full circle and all that stuff.
bella526 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
A very sweet ending. :)
ponyboy07 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
tear tear loved it till the end i will continue to read your stories...will always be a fan!
crazed-slash-fan chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
You're work as beautiful as always I will continue to support you :) I just love you're work and I can't wait for new stories to come but speaking of new stories what about that kid lantern sequel you where speaking of I am dying to read/review that best wishes 3
Iliketoripthroats chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Now that...was a great chapter. :3 I am very sad for it ending now but it was sure worth the read

I loved this chapter because how well it was wrapped up and the *wink wink* end before Curly finally snapped out of itlol!

You are one of my favorite authors and I would love to read more from youC:

And thank you for the little message at the end!
elex88 chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Ah the perfect ending. i love it when authors end it with smutt XD
Chick1966 chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Awww, I love you too. Thank you for the story. I really enjoyed it. can't wait for your next one. If you need help with ideas don't hesitate to Pms me:) Also thank you for mentioning me too. Also check out my story He can do what now please. Greatly appreciated
ILovePepsi2 chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
Ohmygoodness... :( I can't belive this ended! I almost didn't want to read this last chapter, because I knew that after I did, it would be the end to Life Choices D: But I'm so glad I did read it, because it is freaking AWESOME! (probably even... GOLD ;)) Not only did it have some Curly\Pony in it (which I LOVED by the way!) but you also did a fantastic job with wrapping the story up. It had nice closure, which I love in stories, and I'm sure everyone else does too. I like the part where Pony let Tosh run around chasing things as he had thought deeply about everything that's happened. "Life seems so much easier once you've gone through some hardships, they make you appreciate all the good things in life." I LOVE that line! It's so true. That's probably going to be my new modo :)

Thank you for puttin' me in your Author's Note! That always makes me so happy when people do that :D

I guess all I have to add now is to thank you for writing this. I kinda stopped reading Outsiders Fanfiction about halfway through this story, but I always made sure to read yours when you updated. This is truly one of my favorite Outsiders fanfiction, so thank you so much for writing it :)

Well, I guess I'll go read your Wild Ride story now.

Stay Gold!
cassy1994 chapter 30 . 2/24/2012
I'm gonna go cry now because you ended the story... I can't because it was written beautifully and your still updating wild thing. I love this!
Iliketoripthroats chapter 29 . 2/23/2012
Dammit! I forgot to review! I sorry!D:

I really like this chapter and how Curly is showing affection to Ponyboy, they really do make a good couple? And I can't wait for the next chapter tomorrow! I must know what happens because it's amazing and I love this story!

Gah, sorry, I said that like over and over again in different words!XD

So sorry for the late review!
PonyboyandDallyLover7 chapter 29 . 2/21/2012
O that's was such as a good chapter Curly and his friends helping out Ponyboy

I am so sad that there is one more chapter left