Reviews for Plans
Albion North chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I don't know how to give this any higher praise than to say that seeing the situation through Optimus' optics, watching what he relives to convince Sam of his death, thinking of what he has to do to Sam to protect the entire planet... it left me literally shaking. Wow. I'm glad I made puppy-dog eyes at you- this is absolutely spectacular!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Lost my socks again.

I adore that you can make the most momentous happenings between the Cybertronian and the human Prime work, in very quotidian language. Nothing is high-flown here, but the movements of two hearts are laid bare. Lovely.
MissMary chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This is the best DotM fic I've seen yet. Thank you!
yamiishot chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Aww :3 That ending was just perfect. I have warm fuzzies in my heart now X3
IronRaven chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Don't make me say it.

Your going to say it.

Awwww... :)

"I realized with a mixture of disappointment and relief that, no matter what I said, he was not going to let me apologize, but only because he felt no apology was necessary. Stubborn Prime." For a moment, this line actually took me in a weird direction becuase it was the kind of thing I'd normally expect Sam to say about Optimus, not the other way around. Very powerful, and very Prime, but it puts Sam into the "big brother" role. Were you meaning to do that, or was it an oops? :)

This was the missing scene.
Hittocere chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I'm sad to see this is finished, but it was very well written. I had a hard time not laughing like a loon at the end with the image of Optimus and Sam playing Foosball together. I totally understand what you meant about it being so heart wrenching to write angst, but sometimes going through the process of writing it makes you a better writer than if you had never written the piece at all.

Well... I guess Ratchet did go semi easy on him, although during the whole "Ratchet forbade me" part I kept picturing the part in one of the other fic's (I believe it is Introductions: Sarah Lennox...) When Ironhide is rolling around with a tire threatening to fall off after he and Maj. Lennox get back injured. Prime's not as off his rocker as the old Weapons Specialist.
Hittocere chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
How did I miss this updating? I love how you echoed the thought I had at the end of the movie. "He may have survived the fight, but just wait until Ratchet sees that arm!" My friend and I were laughing so hard trying to picture it... In the end we felt bad for Optimus mostly because we knew what Ratchet would do.

So much emotion, so much guilt. Poor Optimus...
VeronicaD13 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Wow! I am just getting caught up on everything and I saw this on the group and ran right over to read it! Powerful stuff! And such a mixing of canon but it works! I wasn't sure how with this canon DOTM would fly, like the Carly instead of Mikaela thing, but this worked out nicely. Soooo sad 'Hide still bought the farm and I doubt there's any chance for resurrection from dust. :'(

Loved the Optimus POV in this! It really does explain better some of the gaps that the movie did provide. Loved these explanations better.

Can't wait for more!
Dragonrider2203 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Wooo! They made up! This fic has been brilliant. Hope you write some more DOTM stuff, or just more stuff in general!
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Amazing! Of course Sam would think there was nothing to forgive! You continue to portray them so well.

The title of this chapter 'Calm Between the Storms' makes me wonder exactly how far you intend to go with this? Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful. But I'm ready for some more from your 'fanon'.

In any event, I can't wait to read more from you.
SunlightOnTheWater chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Aww... sweet chapter and I love how Sam understands everything. The moments between them are precious and this is great writing! Have fun camping and great job!
Pagen Godess chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
loved it to pieces. this chapter made me go awww.
Technophobia678 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Too sweet and so right. It's funny how well you can convey the affection and emotions of Sam and Optimus so well. You can show Optimus is 'human' like the rest of us, able to brood and worry and make mistakes-he's not perfect. And Sam is more than just a messenger boy or an insect, but compassionate and wise in his own right a human Prime. The bond between brothers is so strong and adversary only allows it to grow.

I loved this little story and how you told it from Optimus's POV letting us see the thoughts of the fierce and compassionate warrior. It's sad that it's over but it was really enjoyable. I almost missed this story because I was looking at others and I'm going to have to check every few days for anything new 'cause I'm that obsessed. Hope you had fun camping the idea makes my skin crawl ( I really hate bugs) but too each there own) Thanks again!
Botosphere Fan chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Great! I loved the ending, and I'm glad you continued instead of just leaving it a one-shot.
Botosphere Fan chapter 4 . 8/7/2011