Reviews for Plans
Darth Krande chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
"Primes do not 'freak out.'"

Except for the case when their protected human partner is in danger. Then they do.
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
"Logistically" sounds strange here, I get it but still "logically" would look better. Anyway it's strange to imagine that either desertions or treasons happened THAT often. Especially since most Autobots were civilians, to begin with.

But it fits Bayverse to mention this aspect, I agree.

I love the "unbalanced blade" line.

I think you captured the whole Bay-style battle very well. At the end, it's awesome when Sam sees the bodies. I mean, he must know whom OP has killed...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
D'aaaaawwwwwww...*tacklehugs the both of them* SO adorable!

Nicely written, Bot!

Keep writing!
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Aww...it's over...ah well. I loved this story not matter how many chapters! It was great to see the two of them finally reconcile!
Quathis chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Strong finish there, an ending in the dream state really gives great symbolism. And, like my last review said, I'm glad to see things from Sam's POV. Doing it in the dream met Optimus could too, and deal with the big guy's issues at the same time. An upswing in emotion that the angst of the others was building up to, and a nice, complete resolution to the original problem - Sam turning, even unwillingly, against the Autobots and Optimus especially. Four chapters that expand, deepen, and highlight the movie such that I would probably enjoy it more now than before. "Good job" seems kinda inadequate, but it works. Enjoy camping. Until next time.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
good story
Pruhana chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
It's good, but not as it would have had you had your way with how the movie actually progressed. And that is the true failure of the movie (though it was good on its own, too). I would ignore this fic for your other stories 'cos this really didn't fit in well...there is just no way the strong-as-heck bond in Kinship and The Tie That Binds can be...broken/harmed in this way...I think. It's hard to link the two together even though you are using the same plot elements.

As a standalone story, this is still good :)
femme4jack chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
lovely job! Brings everything full circle. The only thing I would have enjoyed having you address is why Mikaela left Sam (something that irks me to no end - I loved her character in the first movie), but that is, obviously, beyond the scope of this.

So glad you took this on and wove DotM into your AU in such a compelling manner.
Botosphere Fan chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
This is great you continued! I hope you write more of this soon!
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Well, you've done a wonderful job explaining some of the character plot holes here. Your Prime speaks with Cullen's voice.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Liked this.
Riptide2 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I have to admit I was a little shocked and incredibly happy to find another update so soon! I imagine the 'bots racing to Chicago would have given any self respecting traffic cop a heart attack! It makes sense that Optimus would have been thinking about what he would do about the bond if Sam was in fact a traitor and it goes to show just how... Primelike? and forgiving he is that he would still want the bond. I can't say that I see the reasons Optimus would have for severing their bond as petty, but compared to what else is happening...

I'm glad you cleared up the reason Optimus didn't have a bond with Sentinel because I was kind of wondering about that. The explanation on traitors and deserters added a lot of depth too. I felt so bad for Optimus realizing it would be up to him to make things right kill Sentinel. Optimus wondering where Sentinel went wrong was so... deep and powerful!

When they were first getting near the city and seeing the aftermath really added the whole human domension. The 'cons laughing over their victims would have really enraged the 'bots from the way I look at it. The way Optimus thought of the humans as his kin showed just how close he is to Sam, and through him, all us little squishies. The possibility that one of those bodies could have been Sam even if he knew it wasn't must have made it pretty scary to realize just how many ways their plans might have blown up in there faces.

Sam not recognizing that those feelings were from Optimus makes sense but there is still that doubt that he knew and just wanted nothing to do with his brother...

If that 'con hadn't have been about to blow Sam away I almost would have felt sorry for it! A furious Optimus is way more then even Megatron can handle! The whole 'We will kill them all.' line makes a ton more sense in this story then it did in the movie especially seeing just how angry Optimus would have been at seeing Sam that close to dying.

I can understand why Sam didn't quite believe they were real after everything that's happened! Optimus being Optimus though was already getting the plan into motion though I have to agree with him; he did need Sam to be the human Prime then and he couldn't afford to wait and explain. I love how you write that they would stand together, as a team, even though things are still a rocky between them!

Oh Sam! You certainly picked the perfect moment to be stubborn and completely ignore your brother's orders!

Writing the bond into the whole fight scene would have been pretty complicated so I can see why you didn't add more detail there. The not quite spoken exchange over the bond gave me some hope that they could make up even if the last paragraph took it right back and has me worried all over again! Great chappie! Loved it! I hope you update soon...
Riptide2 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again now. Wow, just Wow! Optimus and 'Bee in the shuttle was so sad! I had a feeling that that specific memory might come in at some point, but there was no way I could have even imagined just how powerfully you wrote Optimus faking their death! I really hope their bond can make it through all this! The Wreckers kicking the slag out of the hatch was too funny! Same with Wheelie and Brains taunting Ratchet. I'm glad you brought Ironhide into this but it's just too sad! Him dying is one of the big reasons I didn't love DotM. I have to agree with Optimus, Sam never could lie and it is asking WAY too much to expect him to just stay out of things! Thinking that the bond could wait does make perfect sense since this is Optimus but I still wanted to give him a good kick in the aft and tell him to hurry up and save Sam already! Sorry I didn't review sooner; life's been crazy. Great chapter! Loved it!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
This is a terrific look into the mindset of the Prime. This is a mech who very likely always was honorable to a fault, now given immense power, and using it with wisdom ... and sadness. Marvelous.
hummergrey chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I like how you differentiate between desertors and traitors. And Optimus would be the mech to end hunting down others even in war time. And the only one to not shy away from stopping Sentinel. And the explanatin of Optimus emotions over the scene does explain his way of fighting better.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »