Reviews for Plans
Pruhana chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I didn't expect Optimus to not consider Sam's betrayal like...well, his circumstance in more detail with a touch of concern... unless of course, Optimus here is still grieving over Sentinel's betrayal that is temporarily clouding his judgement... was he? Or is this supposed to the Bay's version where he was beginning to grudge against any possible traitors (from how he made everything suddenly personal at the end of the final battle)? Somehow I am led to think that it's more likely to be the latter case 'cos this version of Optimus is more...well Bay-verse, less in depth with emotion and not much about all his millenia old knowledge and experience... ? Do correct me if I'm wrong though
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Nice. According to the book version, Sam was warning Optimus when he told him no other human would know (meaning the Decepticons would) and Optimus got it.
No-Login chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I know it isn't as ovious in the movie, but Sam emphasizes the word HUMAN and is trying to warn Optimus that while HUMANS may not overhear, NON-HUMANS might. The book shows that better than the movie though... (Not trying to use all caps, but no underline or italicize...)
yamiishot chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That must have hurt, to realise Sam was betraying them ;-;
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww! This scene in the movie almost made me cry!

I love how you mixed your universe version with the movie and made that much better!
LT-NightWarp chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very powerfull... you can truely feel the hurt and pain in Optimus, and sympathise with Sam, knowing he is pretty much ensalved tothe con watch..
doraemax chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
wow.. powerful. i cannot help but feel for sam in this scene...

i am sorry, i can't help but rant about the movie..

1. it was awesome, no doubt about it.. but at the same time it elicit a mix feeling within me.

2. the less said about that hussy who replaces mikeala banes ... hmmph..

3. finally, sam got to take out a deceptcon...go sam!

4. what the hell wrong with the govn that they toss sam aside like that.. i even compose a short speech to reprimand the official lady that called sam a 'messanger boy'.. it goes something like this:

"..you know, there's another name for 'messanger boy'. in the old days, they were called 'scouts'.. and information provided by scouts can win or loss a war..." heheh..
Quathis chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This could almost take place in Botosphere, with all the things that make sense in that frame of reference. Very emotional moment between brothers. Looked good. Until next time.
Pagen Godess chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i know this is finished but i'd actually like to see more of it if you're willing. you don't have to of course. this was wonderful. i feel bad for both optimus and sam and what they've been forced to do. i do wonder though what would happen to their bond when optimus and the others fake their death. because it'd have to break or be blocked majorly for sam to not know that they were actually alive.
aoimichi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh. Reading this hurt a bit. Just- Optimus' reaction to Sam, his brother, betraying him. : This was really good. I hope you write more stories soon! :D
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ouch. This was very good and the second I've seen of Optimus' conversation with Sam. Though, now I'm wondering if I'm the only one who noticed the emphasis on 'human' Sam made when saying "You can tell me. No other human will ever know." in the movie. I saw that as hinting the only way he knew how.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8