Reviews for Saving Snorkland
Beckolyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
There's only one thing I don't like about this story, but it's a minor flaw that doesn't ruin the story, but I'm kind of a nerdette. The characters were already teenagers infact older than in this story, sorry I'm just so proper about cartoons but I'll put that aside and enjoy the story.
Hazel-theTheatreGeek chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Sorry I didn't finish, Casey and AllStar go on quite a few dates throughout the series
Hazel-theTheatreGeek chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I'm rewatching the series on YouTube and they actually g
Blaggle Foot chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Great story! :D It reminds me a lot of the role plays me and my friends had of mucha lucha.

Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
This is a nice story, a little rushed to be honest, but still very nice. I really liked that you actually knew the relationships that the characters developed throughout the series. Almost no one knows about Shareef and Junior's relationship, so I'll be the first to admit it's a step in the right direction and the only reason I know is because I'm a huge Snorks fan and have seen every episode.(my nerd face :B) I know this is gonna sound weird, but I actually had an idea where Allstar and his friends' children meet when they're teenagers, and your Gallio Jr. and Sandra characters are exactly like my characters, except mine end up in a relationship. Junior choosing to be with Shareef rather than be governor was also similar to what I had, only I liked how you had it that Ex-Governor Wetworth was proud that Junior was a sultan (damn politics). I read your smurf fanfic and I'm gonna review it next.
Nigel Yearning chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Technically, AllStar and his friends are already teenagers to begin with. Despite this, this is a great story that you have created.