Reviews for Confessions of A Runaway
j3nn chapter 24 . 9/21
oh my gosh! this is the sweetest story i have ever read. it makes me remember that not all things in life are lollipops&rainbows but we should be grateful for what we have, because somewhere out there, there are people who doesnt have such joys in life.
Izzy Daddy chapter 24 . 9/4
I just wanted to tell you that this was one of the best fics I've read in a long time. You are very talented and your words took me straight into the world you painted. Thank you so much for your time and effort.
Scarlet chapter 24 . 8/27
The best fan fiction...I've ever read in my life.
What a beautiful adventure...
pikachu2510 chapter 23 . 7/22
I wasnt able to post this on the review for chapter 24 for put it on this chapter...

May contain spoilers:
Also forgot to mention, I was really hoping to see Hotaru's POV or Natsume's POV when Mikan and Persona were fighting, it would have been really interesting to read.
pikachu2510 chapter 24 . 7/22
First off, i have to say that your writing is really good. I really like how all of the characters you write are not OOC. It's really refreshing, i've seen many authors write Natsume as a really expressive person and I find that really hard to imagine. I also really like how you use similes in your writing too, it helps to explain a situation in ways that the reader can imagine and understand (the spilled milk simile). Some of the similes you used were actually really deep and got me really thinking about them (the wise words from Mikan's jii-chan).

Though i did feel like the pace of the fanfic was really slow, for the first 14 chapters there was like no progress in Natsume's and Mikan's relationship but i guess those chapters were more focused on her hardships and being able to provide for Youichi. There was only one thing that really bothered me about this story though. It was the scenario where Mikan was fighting with Natsume, saying she really hated him and then in the next chapter she was kissing him and they started a not-a-real-relationship. I found that moment really weird since they went from one extreme to another (not liking each other to kissing really frequently). It just felt like there was a leap from one point to another instead of a bridge connecting the points.

Anyways, I really like the relationship between Mikan and Youichi, i thought it was adorable XD

Sorry for the really long review, this is what happens when i marathon a fanfic and only review once.

I really did enjoy reading the story and i really hope to see more fanfic from you, i am in love with the way you portray each character, they all feel so real.

~*pika*~
You really did an amazing amazing job with this story—definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I really love the meaningful message behind your story as well, and all of the details are truly perfect! The friendship between Hotaru and Mikan, and the developing relationship between Mikan and Natsume was perfect! Thanks for such an awesome read!

~ Breezylyn
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 24 . 6/7
Oh my god! This story is freaking amazing! I love every single detail about it! It has so much depth. Mikan is amazing in this! Not a damsel in distress! The building of relationships, the insecurities, the facing of problems! Everything! I love it! this story is absolutely one of my favs! I couldn't stop reading it! :D (even though I'm in middle of my exam ;) )
bluebirdeyes chapter 24 . 6/4
So much angst...but also so much good... I kinda liked that Natsume was a secret Good Guy, even if it did feel completely out of left field haha. But there were signs if I think back on it. Definitely. It was a good twist. I was super mad at Natsume for being such an idiot, but turns out he wasn't as much as an idiot as originally thought. Still an idiot, but...less of one. Haha

You go Mikan, you little toughie! Youichi was the cutest throughout the story too; I loved how you included him. Very engaging story! Enjoyed much. A
Wow. Just wow.
MY INNER FANGIRL IS SQUEALING IN JOY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
younganimegoddess chapter 3 . 3/7
Youichi is me lmfaoooo.
kanizfatama413 chapter 24 . 1/31
you are just awesome. really I liked the story soooo much... felt every emotions. liked the ending too... maybe we all could do some good to peoples around us
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 24 . 1/10
Beautiful story. I loved the ending.
I like how Mikan is close to Youichi instead of Natsume. This story is a lot like another I've read called Before You Hit The Ground, you should check that out too. It's very good, just like your story.
nerdswillruletheworld chapter 12 . 12/21/2015