Reviews for The Slender Man
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I really enjoyed this story, a neat idea to take an urban legend type of thing and mix it into the show with a way that makes sense. Also one of the few Robin/BB friendship stories, which I feel there could be more of considering Robin is usually portrayed as being anything from a jerk to evil.
StormtaliMatt C chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Nice Twist With Slenderman and Teen Titans... I Always Wanted to see when those two collided... Nicely Done
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG that so SO SUSPENSEFUl and awesome!
Joemon8 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was really neat! I've never read anything like that. I'm kind of scared now... slender man sounds creepy. Great story though!
Nevermore8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh…My…Gosh… that my friend was F-R-E-A-K-Y. I now need my flashlight on I'm so freaked out.
Rocking Phillip chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG! WHAT! ONLY 5 REVIEWS? You should totally have more than that.

I was crapping myself during the whole thing. I was so engaged in the writting. My heart was pounding and I felt breathless. Truely amazing. Not even some authors that are published can do that.

I love the slender man stories. My friend told me one night and I didn't sleep a wink.
JoyWillCome chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
So, I really enjoyed this when I read it a while ago, and again when I came across it today. It creeped me out and really stuck in my mind. So much so that I actually drew some fanart of it. Hope you don't mind! I'm not sure if links are allowed in reviews, so please excuse the spaces.

joywillcome . deviantart # / d4oygta
yaoi-lover13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love slender man stories. Have you heard about slender sickness?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So that entire adventure never happened? from Cinder block to the final wood scenes...no...the Cinder block probably happened, that's when he got sick. But the rest never happened? The sleeping in basements and the wood scene and whatever? Still, it was pretty good and creepy, nice work. I wonder how much of that was real Nice work, it was really enticing.
DaRkSiDeStHeOnLySiDe chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
really awesome story though reading it in the silent night might be y im traumatized. very creepy but good
TheStealthClown chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
FIRST! Wow, this story was really creepy and dark and I loved every word of it. My god, I thought at the end the slender Man was going to end up being beast boy. Jesus! Okay, this was an awesome story and I'm glad I read it Ciao bb ;)