Reviews for Overload
DarkChaos771 chapter 3 . 1/3
Great story! I have a suggestion since Ben gets his powers from the sun (like Superman) what if he could fly in space and be fine not only that but go into the center of the sun to gain his full complete powers (like Superman) and be unstoppable the only way he even do that is when everything looks grim and I mean really grim he will tell his friends he has a plan but they will need to fight on their own for awhile after soaking in the Sun for half a day he will return looking God-like golden ray like fames flareing around him ( like the rays from a Super Saiyan) his voice booming around the planet those close cower in both fear and awe. He looks extremly angry and has speed that goes near the speed of light and streangth no one can comprehend. That is my take at least.
DarkChaos771 chapter 3 . 1/3
Great story you got here. It is really fun to read keep up the great work and please update soon it is auch a terrible cliff hanger leaving me wnating more but I know how life is so when ever you get the chance please update. It is such a great story I always wanted Ben to be a very powerful Anodite because of his main DNA is Anodite but has some human making him something beyond Anodite or human. The way I'm thinking is well Gohan's (DragonballZ) DNA is mainly human but has some Saiyan DNA but enough to make him more then human more then Saiyan. That is why is is so powerful. That is just my line of logic of an Anodite Ben. Keep up the great work! :)
Alexis-senpai chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
When are you updating? It has been 2 years!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I hope that you continue this some day
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Please please pleeeeeease tell me that u r continuing this!
Naomi Fudo chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Please update! Your story is freaking awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
This is an amazing fic please update! I'd love to see how u play this out
Eracaled chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
My best guess is that Ben is drawing on the energy collection and storage processes that the Omnitrix use to make Ben's transformations possible. Or he's running on pure Alien X.

Anyway get your ass in gear, don't make me call Azmuth on your ass.
LrafaelxD chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
This Fic is awesome. I love it, but I want to know if you're still going to continue with it?
321crobat chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
This is a good story why no updates
dogluvva99 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Eeeeeeek I want more! It is so absolutely ridiculously amazing. Please update. Leaving me in tears here
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
please update! its been a year! i really want to know what happens!
Possible Bevin chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
More? I keep thinking its gonna turn into a Bevin and Kevin's gonna make Benji come back ya know
CrazzzzyChick2 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Ugh why must you torture me I must know more please please please update
TheViewer chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
This is awesome i hope you update soon i really want to see what whappens in the next chapter