Reviews for Living another life
Authora97 chapter 1 . 6/12
I've read this fic like eight times...but it's still one of my favorites! Good job!
t.k chapter 22 . 4/28
Wow, I really liked this. I loved the romance, but I really enjoyed selfish!Spock. I want to read more with a shitty!Spock.
KatieLyn chapter 22 . 1/12
Wow, what a ride! I think you did a great job capturing everything that made 2009 Spock something of a douche and realistically magnifying all of that stuff to make him a believable character here.

I'm sad to say that while 2016 Spock seems like a very nice guy, he doesn't seem any closer to anything remotely resembling a T'hy'la in the third movie than your version of Spock.

I like your earth-raised Spock very much and am glad to see that Kirk gets to have Amanda for a mother-in-law.

Your Epilogue was beautifully done.
Ms Spooky1 chapter 22 . 1/5
Aw, this was a great story! I liked AU!Spock. And yeah, I can totally imagine the 2009 Movie!Spock acting like a total douche bag. (Can't imagine the Nimoy!Spock doing anything cruel like that though).

I know the story is finished. We know that Jim is successful in the alternate universe, but I wish we found out how his mother/brother/admiralty/starfleet reacted and the consequences of not having Kirk (and Spock) around in the original 'verse. Would have really liked to them to regret and realise what they've lost.
HarukitaLovesToRead chapter 22 . 11/7/2016
Hi!
Omg this is a really good story. I really liked it, especially all of the love Spock felt for Jim. However I was really sorry for the other Spock, he was really stupid by being bad with Th'yla.

KuKia chapter 22 . 8/8/2016
Wonderful story. I feel bad for the Spock that went through Kolinar, but I'm glad Jim got his happy ever after. Thank you for sharing.
Halimede chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
This was a wild ride! I really enjoyed it. Your Spock was so HUMAN! It was great seeing the effect that had on Jim. I'm so pleased he got his happy ending. He really deserved it. This ending was wondeful.
Sentarla chapter 22 . 7/7/2016
Wow! Just finished reading his story. Really, really loved it. Thank you so much for an awesome read.
Genibane chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
This was a very moving story, sad but happy at the same time.
DemeRain chapter 22 . 2/6/2016
Thanks for sharing.
AiMila chapter 22 . 1/2/2016
this is also a very beautiful story...my dear u make wonderful stories i look forward to reading more of u
readingaccount chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
Love it!
Silvanesti chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
An interesting, sweet and both funny and sad story. Not the most well-written, there are quite a few words missing or misspelled, but it doesn't hinder the story. Well worth reading.
Silvanesti chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Wow, interesting start! Now I don't want to go to work today...
Serendipity989 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015