Reviews for Illuminate the Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
*sob sob*.this is a Very sad fanfiction, it teally touched my heart at it's sweatspot... I loove your Störung style Please contiune :3
Kuruta-Kei chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
How touching :"(
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I'm not a D18 fan, but that was..so..sad.
I've read stories where the guardians or tsuna died, and i would say that you've given justice on kyoya's character.
Keep on writing! :)
Hibird-sama chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is the first time I read a D18 fiction because I'm usually more an 1827 and G27 fan, but this fiction just made me cry T.T I hope that you'll write one soon about G27 T.T
SkylarkRequiem chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh lord, how I hate tragedy and angst... Yet I find myself attracted to it anyway. Poor Dino D: You write really well, I adore this little one shot so much and I'm still a little teary.
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Your one-shots has the amazing ability of moving me to tears. This is the second one now, and I've yet to read your other stories.
Wulfina chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
it is so sweet and so sad. Great work:)
jrlrock chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awww. I kinda wanna cry right now.

The song that you had at the beginning: awesome.

This part

"He died a quick death, he didn't suffer.

He was truly loved and admired.

He would kill all of us for being such a large crowd. "

the last line made me crack up. I probably shouldn't have, since it's character death and everything, but still.

I haven't talked to you in a while. I really need to update my stories, huh...

Write more soon. xD
radbackflips chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Okay, I'll admit it... I cried. I'm a sucker for tragedy, but I cried. Sort of. Caught myself in time. It was sad, and beautiful, and... Brilliant. I hope you write more like this!