Reviews for magnet
syusuke fuji chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love the story. And i also liked the part that Tezuka tells Fuji to just call him Kunimitsu...
AngelDevilEpicNinja chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Good story (: I really liked it! Lol when I was reading this story my phone died and I was very furious because I was getting to the good part... I literally raged people around me were looking at me like "The Fuck?!" But I didn't care... Anyways really good story I loved everything about it! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories
Cheese Rice chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this was so fucking awesome *goes to stalk your other stories*
DearestSaya chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love this one :D Sequel please :D
Rebecca chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
*twitches in a small puddle of drool* I.. I liked it.. It was really good and didnt have noticable spelling errors authors sometimes make when they write these stories and are *coughs* in the mood.. xD but it was good, I think maybe having the "rape" go a little farther would have made it better though. I like the idea of Tezuka "remarking" him though :)
Misachin chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
TezuFuji. Kyaah! *blushing & screaming*

hwaa Fuji! Tezuka-Sensei..! you guys are so match! look so sweet together :D

love it!w
Gogetadivagurl chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ohh... My... -faints from bloodloss via nosebleed-
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Yes, Perfect Pair! XD Awesome! Although during the entire lemon I was imagining if there was a janitor outside in the hallway... listening to cries of "Sensei! Harder, sensei!" *giggles*
idied chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I simply loved it. It's so cute and touching...talk about "touching". lol Write more stories like this. Please. And let me know too.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Omg, that was really hot! It's kinda strange that Fuji wants to be taken when he is almost raped, but we all know it's lust. Tezuka's isn't really complaining either. All his worries from before just flew out of the window! I loved that, made it really PWP and I needed that! Great job, really hot! Please write things like this more often. They totally make my day!
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
waaaah.. tefu! i miss tefu.. and teacherXstudent tefu at that... gaah... *hugs author

thank u so much for this! this is 3333
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
HAWT. THANKS. Love the drawn out lemon. More TezuFuji lemons are so welcome.
anon-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
great story and smut scenes :)

i also like "magnet" by Vocaloid but the Gakupo/Kamui version. that song fits this fic.

thumbs up! :D