Reviews for She is Perfect to Me
Quinxy chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
Please add the next chapter soon! I keep re-reading this story and always get disappointed that there isn't a new chapter :(
gabe chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
i red all you chaptres in like 1 day and loved them
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
I love it write the next chapter ASAP pls I love bade3 hurry up n finish pls I can't wait:)
Cezy chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Wow this chapter it was really unexpected you know? Omg I just can't believe it! Actually I never could imagine Jade so weak, I swear but well anyway it's an awesome story;)
Mind ur own chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
Seriously, post the other chapter! I need to know what'll happen, it's seriously bugging me!
Quinxy chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
OMG! I love your stories espically this one please update soon
Totally Kowalski chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
Interesting, I hope to see more :)
Quinxy chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Can u please write the next! Your stories are amazing;)
BadeLoveTrue chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
I just finished to read your story and it's 3am! I love this story and please update soon. :)
K chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Update I miss u!

K
karlaserna chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! OMG YES! Finally Bade! YES! LOVE IT! SERIOUSLY! YES! X'DDD KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am so happy! hehehe yay! this just made my day! x'D thanks! sorry for getting all excited.. is just.. is just! I don't know! D: I'm crazy, Emily! [by the way, I really love your name, it's so cute! one time I was writing a story and the main character was called Emily, seriously, I love that name c: heehee] I loved this chapter, seriouslyyy! I love Bade so much! and it makes me smile to know that you liked to write that Bade moment! :DD I love sweet Bade moments like that! it's like drinking a delicious black coffee with 2 sugars in the morning, I just love Bade hehe xD and I'm addicted *-* hehe, and yeah! I really love your story! Can't wait for you to update! :'D It'll be awesome! YOU are awesome, girl! Love ya! x333

-Karla x3
karlaserna chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Omg I love this! yaaay! finally Beck knows about Jade! :BBB I hope Jade's okay! and and yeah! I love the Bade here! Beck got all angry at Patrick, finally! he got angry! even though it was a little too late (?) haha xDD LOOOOVE THIS! Omg when I read Tori that found Jade on the floor and then she was calling 911, I was all like "OMG Tori! no! do you always have to care about everyone?! now Jade will have to tell those doctors what happened to her! D: but.. wait, Andre told Jade that if Patrick did something else to her he would take her to the doctor anyway... um.. thanks Tori, you're a good friend (?)" XDD hahah lol :B and yeah! I know I talk much u.u Excellent chapter! I totally loved it! :D Yay!

-Karla :'3
karlaserna chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
OH MY GOD! This was so dramatic! I LOVE when Jade gets hurt! :'D but.. where is Beck?! I need Beck! D': I want Beck to be there with Jade! aaaghh! I need to read the next chapter! haha! XD LOVE THIS! Patrick is super mean! I hate him! D: but I love this! xD Good chapter!

-Karla :'3
K chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Awwww sweet! Hehe I love bade... Stupid Patrick though, but I'm so glad beck and jade are all good again! I've missed your writing so write soon!
as usuall,