Reviews for Because I Love You
Bemmet2be4ever chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
It was amazing !
Kiki chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I loved this! I love how it had Alex and Daniel and Wilkie. You did an amazing job and love for you to write more!
puckleberry4ever chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
OMG loved your story it was great :) Hope you continue to write awesome stories :) Loved the toby and Bay Moments :) ..
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
omg amazing i loved alex
elej chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
though i should add one thing to nitpick about, you spell 'definitely' as 'defiantly' a lot, i assume it's an auto-correct thing.
elej chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
just discovered this tv show and quite enjoy it. because i had watched it all in the space of a few days. I suffered from the 'withdrawal' quite hard (incidentally harry potter got me into fanfiction for the same reason.

loved this fic, as another reviewer commented, your characters here were realistic and human, and probably the only switched at birth fanfic i will reread so far (the fandom is still quite small, so it will take time i guess). I liked how you played this alternate timeline too. Hopefully I find more like this on this fandom.
marri chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Wow i found this story late, but it was by far one of the best Bemmett/SAB story I've read so far! Ioved the plot of the story, and the way you wrote the characters and their situations! Everything was well written BRAVO! I hope to read more bemmett stories by you! :)
CLKit chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
This story was so sweet. I loved it, in some ways I wish it had gone on for longer lol
Cassie chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I absolutely loved the story. Nothing more needed.
You're an excellent writer, and you really captured the personalities of the characters. Extremely impressive.
This story is one of my absolute favorites that I've read. And this is one of the stories that sticks in your head weeks after your read it.
Congratulations on your incredible story!
hplover1616 chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
great story! I love it.
MelodicMisery chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
This was definitely my favorite chapter. _ The only part I disliked was them being apart. :D I loved this story so much! Amazing ending!
Akward Alex chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
This is defiantly my favorite chapter!

I love ("What do you mean? He's going?" Suddenly something clicked in his head. "Dammit! He tricked me!" He turned around looking like he was going to hit someone. "He told me if I gave a him a hand today that he'd reconsider.") so funny!

I wish the show went this way but oh well that's why we have fanfiction!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Loved it!

It was Perfect!

Great Ending!

I know this story is done but please keep writing :)
DancingintheRayne chapter 7 . 8/19/2011