Reviews for Shard of the Star: The Story of Destiny Starshard
Velvet Masquerade chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Ahahaha fluff. 0D

Also, if you don't fix the Glassjewel thing when you explain the characters I swear to god. 8UUU

but omg fluff fluff fluff marshmallow fluff 333
DawnShadowQueen chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
This is great, can I submit an OC?

This is an OC I already subbmitted for another story, but the author said that she already had enough OC's. I just changed some ior details.

Name: Nobody knows but her. They just call her Raven, that's what she introduces herself as. "You should know I am the Raven of Veageance."

Age: 12

Appearance: Raven has long black hair to her waist, and her eyes are blue. She has a scar from her eye to her neck from when Malistaire attacked her and she only just got away.

Personality: Raven is cold and sarcastic. She is maniplulative, and quite like a cat. She is a great actor, and she can lie like a master.

Outfit: Raven wears black and blue Dragonspyrian armor with a silver necklace around her neck with a stylized "R" around it.

Wand/Weapon: Raven uses a long black sword with a purple energy field around it. She is also good at improvising weapons, i.e., a stick if her sword is out of reach

School: Death, of course.

Secondary School: Fire

Third School: Balance

Bio: Nobody knows, but she was really born in Dragonspyre. Her family was killed when a group of wizards attacked Malistare and her parents got into the middle of the fight to try and "talk it out." She still has flashbacks of that time that causes her to black out, but she can suppress them, sometimes. She was recruted into Malistare's league to take over the Spiral. Despite her age, she is the leader and rules her league with an iron fist.

Likes: Books and Darkness and Blackfire. For some weird reason, she also likes coconuts and exotic fruits.

Dislikes: Light , Life, and goody-goodies. She also doesn't like Ambrose and hates the Star Guild.

Mounts: A black dragon named Darkness

Pets: A stray, normal cat named Blackfire... Or not so normal?

Alliance: In the final battle thing, she fianally puts down her foot, allying with the Star Guild, but a member of the Anti Star Guild kills her. If possible, she fianally kills Malistare, but I wouldn't really expect that, as she would have the sotlight, and I think that destiny should have that.

Fears: Raven is really just a scared little girl, and she is afraid of losing people, and them dieing, and of Malistare somehow coming back to life, as well as the anti-Star Guild.

Other: For romance, you can put her with whoever you like and when she dies, can she be recarnated?
JessicaRavenGlade chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
OMG, you chose one of my names! Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it :D. Sibyl Nightpool; that sounds properly mysterious. Keep writing good chapters and update soon! :)
JessicaRavenGlade chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
LOVE this! Sybil's last name should be Dawnseer, Nightpool, or Moonspell. Or Duskstar, Mooneyes, or Dreamwhisper. Like Any of those? She should definitely have something Moon or Seer based.
Velvet Masquerade chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
It's Glassheart, not Glassjewel. ;-;

But good chapter- I liked the description of the dorm room. By the way, I'm going to PM you something for Bianca's chapter.
DawnShadowQueen chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I think it's great. No last name for Sibyll, but if you want one, here are my suggestions anyways. ;)

Maybe Moonseer?
Or Astralrealm?
Starlight in the Sky chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Another amazing chapter from an amazing author. Glad to see you haven't lost the touch :) You pulled off this chapter quite well, expanding the plot some and moving the conflict forward some. I eagerly await more.
Dovahkiin the Imperial chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Hmm I usually don't like to read about OC's since they tend to be unbelievable, but your characters are very well balanced and it makes me like this story. You have changed my view on OC's as main characters. Also it's usually girl OC's that have a lot of problems but yours is totally believable. Not only are your own characters well written, but you accurately portray the canon characters as well.

I don't usually ask this of people, but you seem sensible as your main character is a life practitioner instead of the cliché fire, ice or storm. Can you make another detail about the balance school? My path was balance, but I rarely see anyone else who is also a balance wizard. You don't have to make a character, just mention offhandedly about how there are few balance wizards or something like you did about the professor.

I really like to see this continue.

Dovahkiin the Imperial
bluepatch chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I have arrived! Awesome! So... My charrie's a main? Because she's in that list. If she's not, I'm cool. Glad to be in there.
Really awesome story. Glad you didn't make the guy fall for you right away, that would be cliché. Haha... I reckon we need more Sibyl appearances. Just a suggestion, but it makes the story more mysterious.
Okay. Bluey, out!
Velvet Masquerade chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
You're using my blackmail against me. 8U

Anyways, awesome chapter, even though you changed Bianca's name on me. PM me, please- I don't like Glassjewel very much. Glassheart, maybe?

And I'll also PM you the cats when I get the chance

-Vellie-

**Brindlenose of LawlClan**
Starlight in the Sky chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
At last! An update :D Now that you have more time to write I hope that you can give us these amazing stories.
Lilypad180038 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I only read the first two pages and I am hooked! I 3 wizard101!
DeathySophia chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Now this is getting interesting! Love it so far! :)
fanficreader137 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Amazing, just...wow.

Yeah, sorry for being a silent reader (I have ever since you've first posted this story).

Your writing is AMAZING, keep it up! :)

fan