Reviews for Angry Birds
imjaysong chapter 2 . 4/12
LOL, I absolutely love the Lamborghinis. I feel RedAlert is so underrated, I really wish that people would take him more seriously or be in 'Awe' when witnessing his defenses.

I love 2 points on soundwave, A: He is competent enough to have THREE rivals...
and B: He finds RedAlert to be the highest on the list... XD I just love that!

I can just imagine Jazz and blaster's reactions to them being ignored in favor of Red, LOL

"WHAAA?"
"Autobots Inferior: RedAlert Slightly Above."
I know its been forever since you updated but please, please, please continue this story! It's just to dang HILARIOUS and enjoy your writing.
Cacaphonia chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
By the way, the country Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore. In 2006 it split into two other countries - Serbia and Crna Gora. Just a fact :)
Hilarious story! Loved the grumpy Prime in the morning, as well as Hound and Perceptor's nerdy bromance. :D hope you'll find a way to finish this.
Victoria Ascencio chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god... X'D
autumnfloweres chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
You should seriously finish this. I laugh hysterically every time I read it.
Mackity Blackwood chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
It will be absolute delight and perfection when I can someday come up with an expletive as satisfying and hilarious as "sweet angry Primus". This whole story, man. This whole STORY.

You've got one or two grammar/spelling errors here and there, but honestly, they don't dim the awesome of this fic a whit. I love it to itty bitty scraplets.
spycat chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I totally love your stories. This is hilarious. I would love to read more.
TheGhost129 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
D8 IM JUST GLAD THAT HOUND SAVE THE BIRDIE
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I'm going on a rampage reading all your fics. Words cannot describe how awesome of an author you are.
Tinyterror chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
OMG, More please.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
More please.

S.I.S.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Sweet Angry Primus! Lol

OMG, please post another Chapter! This story is awesome!
Aura Black Chan chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Oh, sweet Mother of Primus, this is GREAT! Poor Red is just trying to do his job, and a damned bird has planted itself right in his crosshairs! I remember reading a story about a bird like that once; It didn't end well...for the bird.
Prowl, being the stickler for rules that he is might want to take a look at what the local wildlife protection laws say you can and can't do in this situation. There was/is a Red tailed Hawk that made its home in Central Park New York around 1999, I think? When it built a nest in a very inconvenient location, nobody could remove even one twig, because the law forbids you from disturbing them in any way.
I'm just saying, Red might have a complete meltdown if he finds out the law is NOT ON HIS SIDE!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
that science paper you mentioned was a really interesting read
Vigatus chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Freaking awesome, love it.