Reviews for Release
I'm very much enjoying the story - looking forward to more!
mkmkmk chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
partialtopotter chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
oh no, a dead story...but I was really getting into the plot! write more if you're still there.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Are you planning on finishing this at all? I'd love to read the rest. And in chapter 5 there were a couple mistakes. One of which you said Harry landed to place a swift "kick on his pregnant wife's cheek". Little harsh, I must say.
Anna Alexis chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
OMG! Please don't tell me that you abandoned this?! I loved this. It was in the complete section... Reply back when you can.
fanntastic chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Oh! I love this! Like seriously, I love the personality you've given Draco! I'm a big Draco fan, and I have a certain view on him, but I love the perspective you've taken!
M chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Errm, you've accidentally said that Harry places 'a swift kick upon his pregnant wife's cheek'...
I'm guessing Harry isnt supposed to be into domestic abuse, so I figured I'd point it out- its one of those thing that sort of changes the whole story.
Otherwise I'm quite enjoying it.
Bearsheartbeat chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Wow love the story ... Plz update soon ...
Geena04 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I loved it up until the final seemed very anticlimatic really..the whole story was leading to this giant confrontation, but it took just a qustion and a handshake to convince her..other than that tho, the story was great :)
Spamella chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Love it! Glad they are moving on! Whats the conflict?
thetreasure11 chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
I approve...with one major exception. the phrase 'pray tell' falling from a 21 year old hermione's lips seems highly out of character. I don't know if you used that to illustrate how uncomfortable she was or what else your reasoning might be, but I personally didn't like it at all. Aside from that, I enjoy your work and shall continue to read and review so long as you see fit to write the lovingly smut filled tale of dramione.
thetreasure11 chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
not the most spectacular chapter ever but they can't all be absolutely mind blowing and brilliant now can they? Just keep up the good work and the good people will keep on reading.
thetreasure11 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
I'm a reader! I'm a reader! Oh please write more for me!
thetreasure11 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Love it. I'm definately glad you decided to make this into a full story instead of a one-shot. This may be the best Dramione smut plot I've ever seen.
thetreasure11 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
'Post-coital" You made my night by putting that in here!