Reviews for Pumpkin Scissors Protect Me Now
Lord of Tuft chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
Well, I finished watching Pumpkin Scissors a few days ago and felt that I needed a little more. I've started reading the manga which has finally received a long over-due translation.

Anyway, this wasn't the most amazing story I've ever read; It was sorely lacking in many literary departments, but it was enjoyable. I also noticed before I began reading that you've written three parts for this story, so I'm hoping that your writing improves as you go. Good luck!
bertabee chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Your story was even better than the original.
bertabee chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
bertabee chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I've been so caught up in the story I forgot to review(sorry) this story is so very good I like it. I just came across pumpkin scissors and love it.
SpectorChris chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
This is realy good wow!
bluehorserunning chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
fwiw, the ribs don't always crack; especially in a young person like the Lt, the patient will have a very sore chest wall when they wake up but broken bones are unlikely. Ribs are surprisingly flexible. Cracked ribs are most common in much older patients with osteoporosis. If Cpl. Oland cracked the Lt's ribs, he was pushing too hard - possible with their size differences, but not medically necessary.

for example: I (among several other HCPs) did chest compressions on a 50-something man tonight; we were compressing a good 2 inches, keeping his color nice and pink and his O2 sats high, and I think we cracked just one rib. We got him back, though!
joe.bell.58118 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
awesome arc great writing you should be on the manga
Isangtao chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Um, just a comment on the 902 QST.

I know this is unnecessary, but I think 902 BTT would be a little more in line with the manga.

901 ATT, Anti-tank Trooper

903 CTT, Chemical Tactics Trooper

906 FTT, Falling Tactics Trooper

908 HTT, Hight Temperature Trooper

(And my own creation, 999 TTT, Total Termination Trooper *evil laugh*)

I'm thinking 902 BTT could be Bionic Tactics Trooper.

I apologize early on if this is not to your liking.
Isangtao chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
The one Pumpkin Scissors fanfic that got me interested, besides the sequel.

I'm not much of a romance reader, so I skimmed those parts, but the action sequences were spetacular!

I would like to congratulate on a job well done!

Though, I would like to comment that the invisible nine were a group.

901 is an entire group, so was 908, they weren't merely indivuduals.
Cap'nHoozits chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
That was absolutely sublime! I recently finished watching the anime and, as one does, I started searching for fanfiction because there simply had to be some! Imagine my surprise at there being only 16 (at this point in time)! I'm starting in on Part Two, and I know I will enjoy that as well.
Zelda Reine chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
Gah! Another cliffhanger? Don't leave us hanging like the end of the anime did! I can't wait 'till you start part 2. All of the characters are spot on, and I just want to keep reading. Keep on writing! You're doing Pumpkin Scissors good justice with a proper ending.
Winged-Leopardess chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
This was wonderful, and exactly what I needed after finishing the anime. I love this show, but the end of the anime was such a non-ending that I was hoping to find a decent fanfiction.

Behold I not only found a decent one, I found an amazing one! Oland I imagine isn't the easiest character to portray, but everything was spot on. I loved this!

Please PLEASE do a part 2! I would be so happy if you did!
Ladyfifi chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
I am still loving this story! It is an utter shame that there are not an abundance of fans. If there were, I'm sure you would be flooded with reviews! Please keep up the story, it is wonderful and I was totally thrilled to have two chapters in one day. I look forward to seeing how our two favorite characters' relationship progresses.
Octopusmafia chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
It's me again, keep forgetting my password, ha! But I just wanted to review and tell you that this story blows me away! I love the way you are writing Oland and Malvin's angst filled romance :) Hurts so good!

Anyways, keep up the awesome writing! I hope your muses keep you inspired!
jaybird200 chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
I thought the chapter was well written and I thought you captured the character's personalities well. Please update soon thanks!