Reviews for The Ultimate Mare
SentaiFan95 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Pretty good so far. Hope you continue the story, it's getting good.
LegaXi chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
hope you make more (
Blobking chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
i hope next chapter is good
Adriana-Valkyrie chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Yai, great fic, excuse me my english is very bad, for one best comentary, but your fic is very cool. Next chapter pliz
SapphireLibra3 chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
What is it about this My Little Pony show? It's very enjoyable, and for some reason, it melds with Ultraman very well. I hope you continue with this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
spyrolink chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This is an awesome story! I don't know anything about Ultraman, besides looking it up on youtube. Anyway, this story has a good plot and story line. Keep it up!
brave kid chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
well great story,i look foward to more battles with ultraman kizuna.

good luck
Muminpappan chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
uruturamanzenith chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Not a bad chapter. No ction, but sums everything, well, almost everything, just nicely. I'm eagerly awaiting what form the manticore will take.

'SHUWATCH!'
uruturamanzenith chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Not a bad fight-scene. I thought that it was descriptive, although you could've described the Ultra a bit more. I'll admit that describing an Ultra is tough(believe me, I know), but at least you left it with saying that he looked like Nexus.
uruturamanzenith chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Ohhh, now you HAVE to write another chapter! I hate it when it just ends right before the fight scene! The suspense is killing me already! Please...more!
uruturamanzenith chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Not a bad intro to the story, but could've used a bit more Ultra-action. But, that's just my personal opinion. Good work all around.