Reviews for One Wizard Too Many
CRose chapter 10 . 12h
Overall a good story so far, though you are being to blatant with the relationship hammer with Harry and Hermione. Pounding them together against all odds and logic.
old guy chapter 8 . 8/31
oops
old guy chapter 7 . 8/30
I think this is one of the best romantic comedies I have read. thankx
Goose chapter 5 . 8/12
Welp, I tried to soldier through this mess, I really did. First off, Harry isn't OOC by any means. This is an OC that you named Harry. I can only assume its some type of childish self insert. Second, the bashing is atrocious. This just shows that you aren't writing this because you ship Harry and Hermione, this is just an excuse to bash characters you don't like. This story is just awful.
Goose chapter 4 . 8/12
When did they become a couple?
Goose chapter 2 . 8/12
If you owned HP, then the characters would talk like american college students in the year 2011, as opposed to British teens during the mid 90s. So, you not owning HP is a good thing.
njchrispatrick chapter 22 . 8/11
This story makes me very happy. And I am surprised to be enjoying the Harry/Hermione-Hermione has always been one of my least favorite characters in the books (though Emma Watson's portrayal of her was SO much better in so many ways) but you managed to smooth over her many faults quite nicely here.
Ann Jinn chapter 22 . 8/7
This is a really great story.
:'( please update
fuzzyidioms chapter 22 . 7/30
... ok I just read this today and I am hoping I don't have to wait two years for what's next. I like this Harry
Tsamoka chapter 16 . 7/28
Are green tracer rounds real? That would be hilarious if they were! :)
Technomad chapter 9 . 7/21
This version of Harry is reacting much more as I would have, in his shoes.
Technomad chapter 8 . 7/21
"Hokay! You want to play rough? I show you how to play rough! SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

Or:

"WOLVERINES!"
monbade chapter 22 . 7/21
MORE?
Kalladin1989 chapter 22 . 7/11
This is a great story. How to see another chapter soon
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »