Reviews for One Wizard Too Many
tyrannicpuppy chapter 22 . 3/11
This whole thing has been utterly brilliant.

watching Harry rip through the idiots is truly cathartic.

And you even give us some of the best Harmony scenes I've ever read to top it off.

Fantastic. I hope you still plan to finish it someday.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 22 . 2/27
This is effing awesome! Update please.
stylo1 chapter 8 . 2/25
come on he should have made a bit more of a show of the first task, maybe a nicd glamour of rambo with a sonorus hasta la vista baby
Basically a good story. Harry is far too Americanized. Actions, slang, language. The continual usage of the word fuck shows a lack of intelligence. Maybe if Harry used other profanity or curses the idiots in charge would understand where he is coming from.
chaoswizard chapter 22 . 2/3
Keep it coming plz it is good
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 2/2
But vengeance is fun! And classic!
www. youtube watch?v4xbbpH-20ak
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 1/26
Bronze chapter 14 . 1/22
Ah yes, the stone Molly. And the nightmare will now commence! For the three Weasely's that is. And absolutely the Hufflepuffs need a mascot change! At the rate things are going between Harry and Hermione, the whole school may think she just as crazy as Harry by the end of the Quad-Wizards Tournament. Can't call it the Tri-Wizards as that implies three and Harry makes four. I still think Harry and Hermione should get the hell out of Dodge at the end of this farce and let Fumblewhore take care of defeating Riddle. And if he fails, as he did in the first war against Riddle, well then, BURN BABY BURN!
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/22
Can you possibly explain how MoooRon can be that dense and still remember to breath on a regular basis? Please take into consideration that oak doors of that age were built with the idea of protecting those inside the room and as such were rather thick, sturdy and made to last. So either that door wasn't as high quality as most of its age or MoooRon has an extremely dense skull. It's too bad he likely won't remember Hermione banishing him into then through the door being out cold at the time and all. And seeing as there were no witnesses, there's no one to tell the story. McGonagall doesn't count as she'll only tell the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder. And he'll just have to have Snape there for God knows what reason! Now Hermione's nice transfiguration in the front hall near the Great Hall will in all likelihood give several kids nightmares. The twins and Ginny come to mind. I look at it this way. Hogwash is an escape for ten months of the year form Molly and her over protective nature. Why else do you think her two eldest sons work well outside the country? So far in fact that visiting is once or twice a year at best! I get the feeling though MoooRon may act like he wants to escape her, the amount of food he eats at a sitting means he'll never be able to make it on his own. He has got any true ambition.
Bronze chapter 14 . 1/21
Ok, so the ball is coming. However, Harry still needs to have the clue inside the egg. And speaking of large golden eggs, have you ever read HP The Champions Champion? The laughs just keep coming throughout the whole story! If you haven't, DO! You only think you're hard on MoooRon! Now back to this story. Harry maybe only fifteen but if he wants to remain free and well outside Azkaban, he better get the hell out of Great Britain! And leave the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder a note stating his new address is the nearest graveyard. Take the Grangers with him! Hermione's too intelligent to be left in the world of the dumb and dumber still. Yeah, I know, Harry's the only one who can defeat the Dark Lord. But to me the supposed prophecy is as phony as a rubber knut. It's my personal opinion that Fumblewhore made the whole thing up and leaked the first half to Riddle deliberately. Both the Longbottoms and the Potters were member of his Order. Therefore he knew both were pregnant about when both would give birth. Thus he could easily word the prophecy so it could apply to either or both boys. That's just fits in with his supposed prophecy too well. Of course the prophecy being as vague as it is, it doesn't say WHAT COUNTRY THE CHILD WILL BE BORN IN. Thus the child could easily have been born anywhere in the world. Especially anywhere in Europe. Riddle terrorized many other countries besides Britain.
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/21
Damn! MoooRon's head must be harder then I realized! I mean a solid oak door and it only took Hermione three Banishing Charms to break it with MoooRon's head! When you take into consideration just how old the castle is, then you really should realize just how thick and strong they would be! So to break one using an idiot's head in only three tries is quite remarkable! Though I am rather surprised that neither Harry nor Hermione repaired the door after MoooRon went through it! After reading that dense doesn't even come close to what the ginger is! Oh well, he won't likely be in school next year. Without Hermione to nag and force him to do his homework he'll never remember to do it. Never mind pass it in! Which means he'll fail. Though knowing the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder, he'll find a way to get MoooRon back into the castle and then try to get Harry to accept the ginger back as his best friend. I wonder what his plans are after Harry kills the ginger?
Bronze chapter 12 . 1/21
Maybe a better question would be what MoooRon would do if that pillar became pregnant? How would he explain that to the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder and his mother? Or even himself! I would guess by the way Malfoy was fishing around in his pants there wasn't enough down there to actually play with. As for Pansy, maybe she actually plays for both teams. There's also the possibility that A, she's not as dumb as she seems and B, she's under a number of glamours to hide her true beauty. I've read a couple that was her true self. Now if Harry ends up killing Draco simply because he attempted a deadly spell, hex, jinx or curse first, then no great loss. Simply thinning out the idiots.
Bronze chapter 11 . 1/21
Vicky Krum is almost as dense as Hagrid too! But almost! Ya know in canon Hermione said wizards have no common sense. Too bad muggle born and half blood witches and wizards loose it during their seven years at Hogshits. By the time they finish their seventh year they just as clueless as purebloods. Even Hermione was. Why else would she choose MoooRon over Harry? MoooRon never had any hopes of getting a good job in the ministry. Nor anywhere else for that matter. He had to be forced to study instead of playing Chess or Quidditch everyday and all year long. Without Hermione's help and forcing him to study, it's extremely likely he'd've flunked out in first or second year. I don't know how much his parents were paying but he wasted it. Harry on the other hand could easily have studied muggle schooling to make up for what Hogshits failed to teach him. Them He and Hermione could've attended some college together and lived in the muggle world. Let the magical world burn itself to ash without taking them with it.
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/21
I can just see all the chaos that would happen if Harry Potter, Unwilling Competitor, were to skip out on the Ball. Fumblewhore would explode in rage at such a slight. But only in his office where no one could see. He'd send out search parties to find and force him to attend of course. Now if he hid in the ROR they'd never find him. Though the shit they'd give him the next day would likely be historic! However, if he was going to do that, he'd very likely ask Hermione to join him. Thus making Fumblewhore even angrier.
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/21
Well, MoooRon was right on time. Too bad his intelligence is so low. Had it been higher, he might've realized that though he forgave Harry, Harry never said anything about forgiving him. They gave Harry a zero because he killed the dragon using muggle tech. I don't understand how it is that they can't seem to realize that Harry isn't going to play by their rules. For all the supposed intelligence of the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder he just can't see that Harry's gonna do whatever it takes to A, destroy the reputation of any and everyone connected to the tournament and B, survive at any cost to whomever gets in his way. Dear ol' Barty 's been hit in the head too many times and Bagman is too stupid to realize anything. The rest of the judges want their champion to win. So they really don't care what happens to any other champion. I hope Harry gets the hell out of Dodge with Hermione after this farce ends. Now if Harry is willing to do this to a dragon to survive, think what his more then willing to do when he meets Voldemort in the graveyard! It'd be hilarious if he had one of those RPG 7s shrunken on him with a few extra rounds upon entering the maze. Hide behind a stone and fire at the caldron while Voldie's still standing in it. Of course Fumblewhore wouldn't be happy. All his hard work of working behind the scenes to bring him back would be in vain.
1,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »