Reviews for One Wizard Too Many
Rico Perrien chapter 21 . 2/5
Density of materials is calculated from the volume, which is the length cubed, not squared! Pressure on a surface would be from the squared length (i.e., the area of the surface)

The original weight of a kilogram was determined from the weight of a cubic decimeter of pure water at 4 Celsius. So 1000 kg of pure water would take up 1 cubic metre, not 1 square meter.

Sorry to be so pedantic, but that's what I am. However, I would be willing to let Hermione off the hook on this one as she is under a lot of stress.
pincho chapter 22 . 1/27
A fun short mad story. Sad to see it unfinished but happy to have read
pincho chapter 3 . 1/26
That made my teeth hurt...and their fake!
Latarra chapter 1 . 10/25/2023
Fun story. I hope you finish it some day.
RalfPaul chapter 11 . 9/13/2023
Krum is an unusual wizard.
He learned his lesson.
kimjo2 chapter 22 . 8/2/2023
Loved this story! So sorry your muse abandoned you (fickle bitch) as I truly love badass Harry the way you write him. Thanks so much for sharing this much of a fascinating story.
Nonyaarb chapter 19 . 5/20/2023
HOLY FUXKING SHIT! That escalated so bloodly beautifully!
divawife chapter 22 . 5/2/2023
This story is pure mayhem and I’m here for it
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2023
Guess your endeavor completely failed. Lying asshole
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 22 . 3/24/2023
This is an awesome story. I really appreciate you sharing it and I really mourn its unfinished ending.

T.G.H.
Edmond O'Donald chapter 13 . 3/8/2023
I know you have this marked as 'adventure/humor', but it really isn't funny. It's not subtle and the stereotypes are just a little too out-there. Eventually, I just had to give up on reading it.

Sry.
CarolsSister chapter 7 . 10/31/2022
And now it is 2022, and Ukraine and Russia are in a shooting war. Guess we know where all those dividends are being spent.
CarolsSister chapter 3 . 10/31/2022
I've just fallen in love with the idea of a charm that causes theme songs to be played in the background!
Bronze chapter 11 . 10/30/2022
If both Victor and Hagrid cause damn near nervous breakdown for you spell checker than why do you even bother trying to get it to work with them?
R8chil chapter 22 . 10/9/2022