Reviews for One Wizard Too Many
ArmyGirl415 chapter 22 . 5/1
Dude you gotta update more. For real, I'm hooked and I cannot wait a year for the next update. Very interesting story amazing plot. I love the dark Harry and use of muggle weapons. Need to know more. UPDATE!
Tyranoswag chapter 15 . 4/27
The... The manuals?! Hermione, what the fuck have you been reading?!
V-rcingetorix chapter 22 . 4/9
I reached this story through a recommendation by a couple other authors, and I must say it's well worth the read. I hope you continue the tale.

One note, I am no diver, but wouldn't the explosions damage Harry's hearing?

Also, nice touch with the spear to Crouch's gut.

Minor quibble; throughout the story, Harry/Hermione have complained about the lack of imagination in Hufflepuff/Slytherin insults ... yet the most comment insult Harry can come up with is either reproductive or scatological in nature. To avoid hypocrisy, a wider variety of insults would be appreciated. As Hermione's name is from Shakespeare, I would suggest using Shakespearean insults, for example: "You beslubbering, sheep-biting foot-licker!"

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 22 . 4/5
Entertaining story
l4w chapter 22 . 4/3
Great fic with lots of Harry and Hermione humor
I am enjoying Harry stepping on lots of toes while trying to survive and date Hermione.
Looking forward to more
Thanks
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 22 . 3/28
Just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth here: While I would like my free entertainment delivered on my schedule when I'm not paying anything to the person creating said entertainment then I have no right to grouse/gripe/moan/ and/or complain should the delivery of said entertainment be at a rate or even a cessation thereof that *I* don't like.

When I'm paying out $$ then and only then do I have a right to delivery when *I* want it.

Thank you for giving me/us an intense story with turns and twists galore.

Best regards,

SteveC.
X chapter 22 . 3/28
When you said "a good place to stop," did you mean almost a full year (at this time)?
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 13 . 3/27
Ya know, I had decided to save you reading another one of my lame reviews and popped to the next chapter when it, erm, 'struck me' (sorry).

A few decades ago we were helping some high school friends build their house. As we were laying up the central beam of the house using 2x10's (or 12's) we were staggering them length wise and connecting them using some great honking (Michiganism for really big) nails. At first the youngsters (aka me and the male half of said home builders) were using a standard hammer. Then his father in law showed us a very cool trick: Use the little toy hammer to sink a 10" long Uber nail into the side of one of the 2xbys and then line up with a 10 or 15 pound sledge hammer. One solid blow and the nail was through and we moved down the beam. It probably only took us about 30 minutes to 'assemble' the beam.

I can see this being a possible way to 'deal' with the idiots in this story. Especially Ron, Dumbles, Crouch, Bagman, and just to be through Mr. Greasy himself Snape.)

Yeah, I know, a lot of build-up with just about no payoff...

What can ya' do?
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 6 . 3/27
There is NO problem that cannot be fixed with the proper application of a sufficient quantity of C4. In a pinch a few Claymore (the ones that go BOOM!) mines can do a nice bit of resolution to said problem (just remember to place the correct side toward the problem)
X chapter 11 . 3/27
At least you USE a spell-checker, and don't seem to accept the first word that pops up, like a lot of fanfic authors. 'Tomb' instead of 'tome'? Really? *grin* You'd think they'd know the difference between a crypt and a large book.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 5 . 3/27
"That went well, I think." Absolutely gut bustingly funny! I don't care who you are...

SteveC.
dead for life chapter 22 . 3/27
We need more craziness! Awesome story hope to see more soon! Like next week would be pretty amazing awesome and what ever other words to get another chapter soon.
Dazzle chapter 22 . 3/26
Good laugh! Thanks for the story.
karanne chapter 22 . 3/17
I'm enjoying it, but it's been TEN MONTHS since Chapter 22! You've gotten H & Hr through the second task, what's next?

Fangirls wanna know!
DriftWood1965 chapter 22 . 3/17
Excellent story. Hope you are able to finish it some day.
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »