Reviews for One Wizard Too Many
Modi512 chapter 22 . 3/14
I hope you chose to update this story soon it is one of my favorites. Also could you recommend any other stories with this characterization of Harry it has become one of my favorites if him as well.
DukeBrymin chapter 22 . 3/6
Would love to see this continued.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 22 . 2/5
Hey great story
Reading enjoying it

Please please more please
Theias Dream chapter 3 . 2/4
You were so right about the theme song. played it during the entire scene, awesome accompaniment.
zeps9001 chapter 22 . 1/20
It became way too dark in last 4 chapters. Up till that point this was a good comedy, but suddenly he fights for his and Hermiones life with enemies on all sides? As this has been dropped long time ago it probably doesn't matter, but if you decide to finish it, please go back to humor. At least some kind of mix of the two. There was barely a funny moment in these last chapters.
Thundramon chapter 22 . 1/9
Please start updating this story again!
I love the mildly-homicidal Harry & his sassy!Hermione.

The most killer line in this fic is 'My press agent is the Giant Squid'. I spat out my coffee when I read that :)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 1/3
Dyna-mite!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 1/3
It's a good thing those robes are sloppy enough to cover a few claymores (and not the big swords type). Yeah, a set of subdued urban cammies would help blend in that rocky arena.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 1/3
Oh, no. A smart asswizard with an attitude, and from the mundane world. Look for the rpg7 and a couple of ak47s. My name is Potter, Harry Potter. The only thing wrong with a good Walther ppk is it doesn't punch a big enough hole.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 1/3
Veery nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 1/3
Excellent
Sammyboy94 chapter 7 . 1/2
AK-47 parts kits for pennies on the dollar was a nice dividend
Cerjek chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
Oh lord, this is great! Hope you finish this story soon. Or at least give us a new chapter
NotAMugwump chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Oh my goodness. This is crazy! I couldn't even stop laughing.
daisycb chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
What happened is that congress was so busy digging into Clinton's sex life there wasn't time for or interest in anything else. Do you see a similarity between the US congress and the Wizengemot? Love the humor in this story
1,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »