Reviews for One Wizard Too Many
Pointer3109 chapter 22 . 5/1
That was a fun read.

Loads more believable than any male preg bit, too. I could see Harry going off the rails quite easily.

If you ever write any more on this I'll be happy to read it.
El Ssspeaker chapter 14 . 4/30
In my head whenever I read that Harry's inner voice says something I hear it in the voice of Krieg from borderlands 2
Petrificus Totalis. Not Perfectus.
Fleur Delacour. Not Delacoer but fair enough seeing as a lot of people can't spell it.
coul532003 chapter 18 . 3/21
First, let me say that I realize reviewing a story which was last updated nearly a decade ago won't do much to help a muse to survive. But, you saying your story is your "piddling little efforts" is like saying Crabbe is brilliant, just not the truth. Your story, at least from my viewpoint, is really entertaining, "slightly" irreverent (my, what an understatement) and overdue for Harry to be "tired" of the crap he is put through. I agree with the other story recommendations you make, and they are the saving breath of the Harry Potter genre. I read the books through twice, then started a third time, but could not continue past half way through the fourth book. I had started reading fanfiction by that time and realized what I was missing from the books. This story helps to keep the genre in my mind.
Thank you for your "piddling little efforts" as they are very far from that.
joemjackson chapter 11 . 3/11
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Resurrection99 chapter 22 . 2/19
Loved this shit. Hard fucking core. Damn same tbats it's dead.
It’s great how everyone doesn’t want Harry to respond with violence or even aggressive language. But when people are violent towards him, they expect him to take it up the ass with a smile. That’s fair, right cunt? Nag him about forgiveness and shit, and ignore what everyone else does, because he’s an easier target.

But everyone forgets that their mothers were two dollar muckhole whores. Harry should just go on a raping and killing spree, to shut these fucking cocksuckers up.
ShdwSephiroth1 chapter 6 . 1/27
Why is it that everyone remembers Ginny and the butter dish, but not when she knocked her breakfast bowl on the floor? that was the first thing she did when she saw Harry in the second book.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 1/18
Bit heavy on some the fanfiction tropes, but yeah this plot point was always a sticking point. I'd even say it was the biggest "jump the shark moment" in harry Potter. There were a lot of minor issues over the books, things that stuck out if you thought about it a bit. This however was mind boggling stupid.

First off Voldemorts convoluted plan when seemingly any dark wizard can get in and out of Hogwarts "vaunted security" with ease. It's not even show boating in front of an audience given that the final location is a hidden graveyard in the middle of no where.

But seriously It's the Tri-wizard tournament... with 4 contestants and no fourth school. Takes half a brain cell to realize if harry just put his name in, which was super easy with just a weak age line to prevent it and apparently other people can put your name in for you, there should only be 3 people. Harry would take Hogwarts place and Cedric would of never gotten in.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2020
Come on dude it's been five years since you wrote the last update on this story just finish the damn try tournament and call it a day but please finish the tournament until Drake on the way out just a thought and as always thank you for writing wish you would do it more often. Make it 7 $# years
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2020
Dirty Dancing was filmed at Lake Lure in North Carolina.
Jimbocous chapter 22 . 12/11/2020
Fun stuff. Sure hope you find your way back to it at some point. Thanks for a great read so far!
Pyrologicas chapter 2 . 11/9/2020
Online colleges? Pretty sure those didn't exist in the 1990s.
Nice chapter though even if Harry is very OOC.
LoveNCIS chapter 22 . 11/2/2020
Awesome story so far. Would love to see more.
1,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »