Reviews for Heartless
ciao come stai
SamXDanny chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Oh. My. Gosh! I read these two stories in one day and I'm totally in love with it! Are you going to write more stories like this in the future? Because I would be absolutely excited if you do! This was an amazing beautiful fluffy story! You did a fantastic job! :)
LittleRusherilyx chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Ohmygod. Tears in my eyes! You're such a great writer :') xx
LittleRusherilyx chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Aww Carlos :3 Really good story sofar! Loved your story Conflicting Emotions :) and I'm definately gonna read Cranberry Juice! Big Dutch Hug x
Alecks454 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
The ebd! But i feel that there should be a to be countinued... but good chapter! And Go Kendall! Also really James!
Alecks454 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Im grinining like a idiot to great chapter!
Alecks454 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Wow touching chapter.
Alecks454 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Wait song is that she sang? I eas singing it out aloud trying to imagen the beat to it but i would really like to listen to it! But great chapter!
Alecks454 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
James sure does have a long name after the Mr. part lol! Boy was Kendall sure determined to get Logan out of the place so he can go to his party if he suggested hauling him by his own feet...! and looks like Carlos had the same though as Kendall! To funny Rofl! (Btw im typing this as i read the story!). Ok I love Carlos i do i mean how can you not love him but sometimes he's an Idiot! I was confused with Logan for a moment but figured it out! Also again I love Jo! Anyway Sweet ending and I love your writing! But i have a feeling that i need to stop writing such long reviews so from now one im only going to say awesome chapter if thats what i think. :D
Alecks454 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Hmmm... im not sure were this is going? But i know i don't want it to end with a Camille and James instead of Lomille. Just open up Camille! Logan loves you and he is crazy about yo and your the same about him! Urg! Jo is right again they make it so hard sometimes!
Alecks454 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Kaite is right there realtionship in the story and the show are really entertaining! Oh and I Love Jo last chapter she is to funny! And yes big time rocker was very hilarious another proof that even when they aren't a couple they are a couple! And i hope nothing good comes from that walk that happened between Camille and Jo!
Alecks454 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
IKR! She so should be a regular character! I mean out of all the reccuring characters she has appreaded the most and she has a reason to be part of the main cast! Anyway! Best chapter yet! I love it! I mean i love browines and I love to bake! But Jo is right there arugements are hilarious and also pointless and pointless fights makes me laugh! And she is also right when she says even when they aren't a couple there a couple! Great chapter! *claps*
Alecks454 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
...Hopefully something good comes of this and by GOOD i mean they getting back together not her with James!
Alecks454 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I love Cranberry Juice! Also poor Cami!
Alecks454 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012